• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OllieTennifing

OllieTennifing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:09 AM

As you know pvp is kinda dead now, I consider PVP to be one of the 5 key aspects of the game, which includes PVP WOE Grinding/farming and MVPing.

I’m not saying it’s exactly difficult to access it now, it is just completely unnecessary. I think one simple NPC in various big towns would do, that way you don’t have to stroll through pront, go to the inn, save at the inn because you are going to have to warp and walk the distance again if you die, talk to the NPC, then walk through the completely empty room that really does nothing, then select the NPC again. If you selected the wrong room, of course you’d have to do it all over again.

It isn’t a huge problem I just think when people are more exposed to the PVP NPC they’d be way more prone to pay it a visit, as in they don’t need to walk all the way there just to see if there’s anyone even in PVP to begin with.

The advantages of pumping up the PvP other than more fun for players is that PvP is a huge Zeny sink, since the supplies used is no less than WOE, except it runs 24 hours of the day (if you can get it active of course)

#2 OllieTennifing

OllieTennifing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:11 AM

Perhaps add small incentives like a dumb looking headgear costume that is only obtainable through PvP points, while you earn deminishing points depending on how much of a certain person you kill etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users