SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

I have multiple character/jobs at max level, but when I had taken a break before I sold all my gears because I figured when I returned they would be irrelevant...and I was correct(per all the changes to classes).

Without any negativity of "imbalances" etc. etc., what is the most powerful class and how much in zulie would it cost me roughly to build out the character with ALL needed passives, weapons, armors, costume boosts, etc. that I would need.

Any class and suggestions welcome.

Please keep this positive as I don't care to debate about "imbalances" as we have about 50 people talking about it in other threads.

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

Hi Joey,
Yours chars are 250?  :heh:

Play what you like.......  but strongest? I gues any class can be strong and feel overpowerd with the right equipements.

But the ones that do the most damage (if they hit) would definitely be axe champions or cannon bourgs.
(Mages,raiders,scouts are currently being played alot, have good  survivability and deal good damage)

Let me remind you that if u want to be strong you sacrifice survivability, especially if you pick a class thats not going to base its survivability of dodge or capped physical defence/magic defence rating with a rediculious HP pool.

To be honnest you cant realy buy your way to the top anymore or be the strongest (to a certain degree), you have to invest time into building it properly with the use of PvP/PvM armors/weapons and runes.

If you do want to buy the highest armor then...

dunno +20 exalted is currently 40b-50b+?  atleast.....
(But thats the highest armor you can buy, and not the best choice for every class)

Weapon +20  avarage 30b depeding on the durability etc etc and what class you choose.

Passives, join a clan with all those maxed for additional +10 of every stats and +10% PvP/PvM  offensive and defence resistance.

For all other passives % you can either spend alot of time farming them with the use of valor and honor (Need to do both or convert one for the other)

Or... buy them from the IM or players (Currently discounted by 50% due to christmas sales)

And then ofcourse there is the Akram king/queen set for additional 5%'s  currently costing around 90b.

If you find a ancient plate armor let me know ill buy it from you if u need more zulie to fund  :p_idea:
Also your sigs are disturbing  :p_laugh:

Edited by Cortiz, 21 December 2017 - 01:52 PM.

#3 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:23 PM

Well I may have to level up some of them.

I don't mind being defensively weak as I like dodge and evasive characters like raiders or scouts. Just strong enough to come in attack and be an integral part of the battle at least.

I'm willing to relearn to build a custom character to my liking and adjust as needed with wins/losses in battling, but I just meant like a rough estimate for top armors/weapons/passives/etc. needed to be on the same level as other top players now.

How hard would it be to get my own clan to all top passives, or is it now part of those passives is having more members? I'd rather stay a loner for now, as joining clans comes with drama a lot of times unfortunately.

I like my sigs, they are clearly obnoxious and not meant to be taken seriously.

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

How hard would it be to get my own clan to all top passives, or is it now part of those passives is having more members? I'd rather stay a loner for now, as joining clans comes with drama a lot of times unfortunately.

Through farming points on your own? Literally never. It's over 800m clan points to to get the + 10 to all stats, then another 250m every month for the combination of pvp/pvm offense/defense, 10% attack power, 10% accuracy, 10% dodge, 10% defense/magic defense. And then another  125m for each of the the 10% received healing/mp 10% stun resistance, 10% sleep resistance 10% mute resistance (most clans don't have these though).

Clan points are also sold directly from the item mall  on sale for 700 points for 10m. This is sadly, more efficient than ever farming points as a clan.

So yeah, if you want to pvp and not be a complete punching bag  you absolutely have to join a clan with passives.

If you want to play a strong class, just play Katar Raider. They are pretty much the go to class for mostly everything and I know you used to play one in the past.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

Wind Mage, Wind Mastery, about 150 dex, rest into standard stats, focus decent Critical Defense, and Max out the Mana Barrier. Take PvP Thunder Storm, Spam Jolts, and take the pvp Sorcery single target mute [Think it's ele wave or something]. Focus your runes into HP, C.Def, Dodge, Max MP. Don't ignore harmful resist / stun resist. Good combo for evasive but powerful would be glorious + lumi/preci [preci for anti stun, lumi for anti dot/everything else] 

They're fairly cheap to fund, but with the market as it is, a price isn't available. It will require rune, and many dungeon runs. 

Here's a basic stat allocation for an evasive, but damage heavy wind mage.

STR: 137
DEX: 175
INT: 355
CON: 135
CHA: 292
SEN: 50 [this is for tertiary AP, don't ignore it]

That's before all flat stat passives from Class Passive, Clan Passives, EQ, and Runes. [naked]

#6 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

Either way, good luck, just dont expect you can just spend your way to the top.

You have to earn most of it by playing actively and participating in GA's since 2014.

You can still however pay for convenience through the IM to speed up that procces, but I dont recommend that as it takes out alot of the fun.

"get ready for the grind"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users