May us community members design mounts as apart of the monthly costume contests? - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

May us community members design mounts as apart of the monthly costume contests?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:26 AM

May us community members design mounts as apart of the monthly costume contests?

I had this weird dream where I saw wings on a champion hovering in mid-air with a pair of white(sky blue glow) angel-like wings that was large in length, medium in height, small in width and never seen before.

the character was hovering upright, the wings didn't move, defying the laws of physics

can creating mounts for the monthly costume contest be a thing?

Edited by henrycao, 22 December 2017 - 10:26 AM.

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all mounts in game taken from an already existing enemy?

So while this would be a cool idea, I doubt it would ever happen because creating a new mount entirely would require them to model, texture, rig and animate it which is more work than is realistic with the pace of 'development' we have currently.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:30 AM

Assuming you did all the work as mentioned above by Phish, and it didn't break game lore, then sure. But  even I have struggled to find a way with third arty software to make the animations. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users