• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mokopoko

mokopoko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:32 AM

Ok...Currently market is stuck. Very high inflation. It is impossible to find some items on market. And some items are so rare (only 1?) and vendor of it tries to make golden hit with 10x price.

But the answer is not : "Hey. You wanted bots to be banned. Here you get this !!!"

I have a suggestion. 

We have to motivate people to move their ass. Not botting. 

So drop rates for VIP members should be much more than it is now. For example %500 ?

Because i beleive %99 of bots are not VIP. And this way, playing will be > botting

If someone has 20 bots. And he buys VIP for all them. Let him do that :) At least Warpportal wins. 

So...

this way honest players will win, Because their efforts will be gifted.

All players will win, they will be able to find gears on Market easier. 

Warpportal will win. People will buy VIP more and will have more fun playing at this server.

only Botters will loose. Because botting will be less profitable for them.

#2 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

I agree with drop rate increase.............................

#3 Twistex

Twistex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 12:59 PM

I agree with drop rate increase.............................

Why?

Thats a good way to finally kill the economy

We'd be left with a market where everything is super abundant and hyper inflated

Increasing drop rates wont remove zeny from the server. It will add more because of the increase in good O/c loot

#4 CodeJerry

CodeJerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:03 PM

Why?

Thats a good way to finally kill the economy

We'd be left with a market where everything is super abundant and hyper inflated

Increasing drop rates wont remove zeny from the server. It will add more because of the increase in good O/c loot

Its already like that now. Including items that nobody uses or wants filling up vending space. Prices are so inflated because nobody wants to grind. Everything is superabundant because bots seeing venders with 10+ cards multiple stacks, Nobody wondering how he obtained it. I personally would like to see Cards/items revamped so they're less useless farming items. So many farming spots died because they added items which killed the value of those items. Meaning you cant make money.. meaning everyone goes to the same map.  A drop increase would hurt bots. It would also piss off veteran players. I mean if you worked for all those items the value is now gone. 

I would say guilds are a bigger problem than bots. Many guilds rush new players to lvl 90+ with gears they don't earn themselves. They get bored grinding within a few hours. Why should people grind though? When they can just powerlvl with the guild and pay cash for items. So the few people that grind notice they can take advantage of this and charge huge amounts of zeny. I mean if you notice a product your selling is being sold way to fast than you can farm. Raising the price just is common sense. The price is high because nobody wants to waste their time grinding. Nobody has fun grinding because A. It's not worth the players time B. They don't have enough time. Bots are only a cause of these types of players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users