Zeny squish to maintain healthy economy and fighting zeny sellers - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Zeny squish to maintain healthy economy and fighting zeny sellers

11 replies to this topic

#1 Kromoson

Kromoson

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

Greetings

Beginning this year i've played a game other than ragnarok 2 that've done currency squish, cutting 50% of all gold across all systems, characters, storage and such. This brought out great results in my analysis and i believe doing it on a yearly basis benefits the economy greatly. 

What this means is every piece of zeny that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved.

As gold squish being held, why don't improve/increase zeny gain from quest reward. the pain that i've been wondering for new player....the true new player...to play this game for the first time in their live and...walah the zeny they gain from quest are nothing......nothing. 

before doing zeny squish held an event that let you spend your zeny with an item throu Special NPC, but don't sell a random one like a HHB. give the exact item....let's say permanent mount with boost on it.....DNA.......or else 

#2 ahimdong01forum

ahimdong01forum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:41 PM

the game state has low player nowadays, mostly waiting for the big update.

so if they gonna cut the currency by half it is possible they will also cut the player count by half. it is very risky to do that.

as you can see in the channel list, all green and low even the basic channel, channel 1.

just a personal opinion tho.

#3 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:03 PM

I think it could work, I support the idea. The few richest and zeny hoarders of the game will probably not like it, though.

#4 Ihrin

Ihrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

yes i agree too to that, even old player would do all quest, jsut to gain abit zeny. i mean, quest rewards now are only rupees... if we could gain at least 500-1000 zeny for quest, it would be neought to use kafra long flight hahahah

#5 Kromoson

Kromoson

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:39 AM

the game state has low player nowadays, mostly waiting for the big update.

so if they gonna cut the currency by half it is possible they will also cut the player count by half. it is very risky to do that.

as you can see in the channel list, all green and low even the basic channel, channel 1.

just a personal opinion tho.

for the main issue, why i bring this up are :

1. less people likely to try play ragnarok 2 online.
  2. and for those who've tried, less likely to keep playing.

i've tried to ask my friend to play ragnarok 2 online, and the first problem they have to face are "the needs of zeny". they're my friends, i can help them by giving some zeny and later on teach them how to get it. and then im wondering "what about some new guy try to play ragnarok 2 online for the first time in their life feel?", from my point of view getting zeny by selling something from auction house are totally bad or wrong. just......is that the only way? the only way? by do trading from auction house? zeny gain from quest are nothing right? selling trash item to npc? is there anyone who can gain 1.000.000 zeny just from quest and selling trash item to NPC?

how to preserve old player to keep playing?

how to prevent old player to quit playing?

how to invite other people to play and keep playing?

before squishing zeny by half (50%), make some event to spent their zeny - improve zeny gain from quest reward - ect. 

I think it could work, I support the idea. The few richest and zeny hoarders of the game will probably not like it, though.

yeah, it might become a hassle tho. but all citizen of midgard getting the same treatment, market prize on AH might reduce by half

yes i agree too to that, even old player would do all quest, jsut to gain abit zeny. i mean, quest rewards now are only rupees... if we could gain at least 500-1000 zeny for quest, it would be neought to use kafra long flight hahahah

lol...i miss that time

#6 Ihrin

Ihrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:58 PM

uhmm you gaved me an idea, the game managers could do an kind of high-end users shop, which sells items with an "high" cost in zeny, like, dunno, X item costs 1.000zeny, Y item costs 100.000zeny, and Z item costs 1.000.000z, this way the game itself would gain "back" the cash he gives out throught quests.

and on the other side, make some daillies, and rise up the zeny reward form lvl 30 to ml40. im not saying that FPDQ and JDQ gives money out. but money could come from other daillies no one does!

think this would be a great way to solve the problem without having at the end and excess of zeny for all, since we have a shop, which selles stuff which is expensive! this shop could contain some 1s costume boxes, or maybe even cheny souls, but for an really high amount of zeny, so this way people will continue farming diamonds, or just buying it with zeny, and to be honest, get swag, wouldnt be mission impossible these days... the shop could ocntain also; warp scrolls, 1 day mount, rune remover, cardfinium*, card designet synthesis, etc (the items which are sold form the guy which takes himmelmez tokens for example, cause these days no one cares about SC AS and HC, and in my case i just do HC dailly, since i do it alone, and its the fastest and best quest to gain hmmelmez token...)

well, hope idun and company can start soemthing with this information, if they would share this information thoughtout facebook in form of an vote question, these would have much more replys. 

think we will see how much are we useres worth for them. :) now moment of truth comes out idun, its exciting, dont you think too? +_+

#7 Kromoson

Kromoson

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:24 AM

uhmm you gaved me an idea, the game managers could do an kind of high-end users shop, which sells items with an "high" cost in zeny, like, dunno, X item costs 1.000zeny, Y item costs 100.000zeny, and Z item costs 1.000.000z, this way the game itself would gain "back" the cash he gives out throught quests.

and on the other side, make some daillies, and rise up the zeny reward form lvl 30 to ml40. im not saying that FPDQ and JDQ gives money out. but money could come from other daillies no one does!

think this would be a great way to solve the problem without having at the end and excess of zeny for all, since we have a shop, which selles stuff which is expensive! this shop could contain some 1s costume boxes, or maybe even cheny souls, but for an really high amount of zeny, so this way people will continue farming diamonds, or just buying it with zeny, and to be honest, get swag, wouldnt be mission impossible these days... the shop could ocntain also; warp scrolls, 1 day mount, rune remover, cardfinium*, card designet synthesis, etc (the items which are sold form the guy which takes himmelmez tokens for example, cause these days no one cares about SC AS and HC, and in my case i just do HC dailly, since i do it alone, and its the fastest and best quest to gain hmmelmez token...)

well, hope idun and company can start soemthing with this information, if they would share this information thoughtout facebook in form of an vote question, these would have much more replys. 

think we will see how much are we useres worth for them. :) now moment of truth comes out idun, its exciting, dont you think too? +_+

that's part of my sugestion before doing zeny squish

in my opinion, doing only that without and squishing currency still give an opportinity to keep their zeny to do RMT.

by simply squish it by half will help i think

Edited by Kromoson, 10 January 2018 - 04:25 AM.

#8 Lexarte

Lexarte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:43 AM

Its a very very bad idea. I think that there are a zeny bug. Why so, look at auction. Price for a one dna is 1k zeny. Is it normal? Don`t think so. Ask for a bug fix. not zeny squish.

#9 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

320256612382015498.png

#10 Lexarte

Lexarte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

Ok. Auction has a tax for 5%. No one gets this money or i wrong? From each deal it tooks out tonns of zeny and prices should be decrease, but it is only raising.

Do you know a ways, how to get more than 5k zeny in hour not using Auction? i don`t.

Zeny bug?

#11 coffeelover

coffeelover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:24 AM

That's an idea, especially the rewards from quests. I'm just not sure if that will solve the problem, as it won't prevent stuffs to be sold for the former prices. That could leads to a run for sales at short term to hold "assets"(and those with more zenny will get benefit from it) and an inflation of prices again on long term. But still, an idea to work on.

About new players it's also valuable to show them that basically everything they need can be acquired in-game (except by cardifinium, currently). But again, totally agree that better reward from leveling and quests may provide financial support for beginners when they get into master level and beyond.

#12 Kromoson

Kromoson

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:12 AM

Its a very very bad idea. I think that there are a zeny bug. Why so, look at auction. Price for a one dna is 1k zeny. Is it normal? Don`t think so. Ask for a bug fix. not zeny squish.

that's the more reason to held a zeny squish, because the price in auction. zeny bug? really? that's just a allegations/presumption of yours, any evidence/proof? no? then how to start fix something that you yourself do not know/sure where the error is? that's such an egoistic statement, you think they're (ragnarok 2 warpportal team/GM) FIX IT FELIX? or BOB THE BUILDER?

Ok. Auction has a tax for 5%. No one gets this money or i wrong? From each deal it tooks out tonns of zeny and prices should be decrease, but it is only raising.

Do you know a ways, how to get more than 5k zeny in hour not using Auction? i don`t.

Zeny bug?

you lack of evidence to proof there's a way to bug zeny. 5k zeny in 1 hour is still possible dude

That's an idea, especially the rewards from quests. I'm just not sure if that will solve the problem, as it won't prevent stuffs to be sold for the former prices. That could leads to a run for sales at short term to hold "assets"(and those with more zenny will get benefit from it) and an inflation of prices again on long term. But still, an idea to work on.

About new players it's also valuable to show them that basically everything they need can be acquired in-game (except by cardifinium, currently). But again, totally agree that better reward from leveling and quests may provide financial support for beginners when they get into master level and beyond.

right...i hope ragnarok 2 staff will considering this idea tho

then how to fix something that you yourself do not know where the error is?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users