#1 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:08 PM

Greetings Temperions!

With the new year almost here we wanted to take another opportunity to organize a Requiem Dev Talk! As always Helium, Varitas, and myself will be hosting! If you have any questions you would liked answered please follow the format below:

IGN:

Question For: (If you would like to address the question to a specific person please note that here. Otherwise you can use titles such as CM/Producer.)

Question:

If you would rather to remain anonymous please feel more than welcome to PM me your question!

We will be accepting questions until the end of the day on January 8th so please make sure to get your questions in by then! As with any other posts, questions may not violate the forum's Rules of Conduct. If you do have questions regarding this please feel welcome to PM regarding it.

We will be answering as many as possible on the next Requiem Murder Hour which will be scheduled as soon as a new time is voted on! Date and time will be updated as soon as the polls close.   

~Update~

We will be accepting questions now through the 8th of January! 

The Dev Talk Live Stream has been scheduled for January 16th at 11:00 AM PST! We unfortunately could not schedule it for Monday this time due to a Holiday but future live streams will stick to our new schedule of Monday at 11:00 AM PST.

#2 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

IGN: BioElesis

Question For: GM

Question: Why did you removed the Job change so fast and without warnings? are you planing to summon the NPC this January?

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

IGN: BioElesis

Question For: GM

Question: any update for new year? more lvl, new map, new boss, new enchants, new weapon, new FOC rewards?

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:56 AM

IGN : ihgyug
Questions for : Helium

1) There will be changes made to new server regarding skills? In future, for example, skills like elementalists debuffs will be too much unbalanced for new server because players can't stack over 100% resistance as they do on Trifri.

2) Will the new server have enchants such as regals, resonators and hearts? This are the main cause of the stat inflations and the reason PvE and certain stats became a joke.

3) Will the new server have p2w items such as the enchantable costumes and the extra DNA coupons in item mall, or it will be mostly cosmetic and bonuses?

4) What will be the maximum reinforce in new server? Still +30?

5) Will the new server have alteris mercenaries? I never liked the idea of having temperions as summonable items, and even more the concept of having a temperion as a slave of another temperion.

6) I hope you will avoid the mistakes that ruined balance in current server and made both PvE and PvP a joke, where RAIDs are solo/duoable and PvP is only about gears. About the new server, will you play it more than u play current server? (I mean as normal char).

7) If this new hardcore server is succesful, is there any hope to have an additional person working on requiem?

8) Not a question but very important. DO not ever put a closed dungeon like Black Tower with mobs that respawn in such short time. You brought inflation to very high levels and honor point, which is a very interesting feature after the change, got completely ruined by botters. Many players, including me, are much discouraged from farming honors when botters simply run 24/7 in BT and farmed a lot more afk.

9) Big Bubba Koont, do not add it in new server or rework it, players easily macro it and farm basic xeons afk.

10) Will the new server be more about knowledge, abilities and skills than forge?

11) Since the 2 servers are different, couldn't we have SvS gears to make SvS fair and balanced? Much like strongest gears, we would have SvS gears that can only be used in SvS while other gears have no effect.

12) In most games, the player start in a small map with mobs, where they get the initial storyline quests that later on will bring the player in the main city, in the case of requiem, Nova Lux. Why you changed it and the players move to the City of Light directly via initial quest with no sense of achievement to reach and see the holy city?

The gate thing just lead to more confusion to new players and is useless for old players.

Edited by Kazara, 13 January 2018 - 05:57 AM.

#5 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

IGN : Sandyman

Questions for : Helium

will you be able to fulfill some of the Expectations for the new Server?

Details:

->

https://forums.warpp...r/#entry2763754

#6 xShadowGigx

xShadowGigx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:30 AM

IGN: Charade

Question For: Helium (or Requiem Devs Team)

Question(s):

1. Will you be offering that copy/paste toons on the new server again? (God knows how many abused selling gears on one and making millions/OP items on other)
  2. How much in game monitoring has been done by the team for players using hacks? (I've run into many players that abuse speed hack in battlefields)
  3. Will there be more pet pick up item(s) options implemented? (i.e only pick up specific grade of items)
  4. We need auto sort button for each bag or auto sort all bags buttons please.
  5. We need dockable pet window.
  6. We need better manageable buff icons. (for instance - Domi pets should not be on the same buff bar this becomes a problem and pets get cancelled or removed when you have too many buffs/debuffs)
  7. We need enchantment item protection xeon or make it so that enchantment items  do not get destroyed when failing to enchant.
  8. Any updates on "Error 06"?
  9. Thanksgiving Fluids are still not revampable.
  10. The bug for when trying to enchant fluids still exists.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 03 January 2018 - 04:33 AM.
Red text is reserved for Staff, CM, and Mods.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:40 AM

be offering that copy/paste toons on the new server again? (God knows how many abused selling gears on one and making millions/OP items on other)

He said on last stream that the new server will be isolated, and so they won't offer any kind of transfer/copy paste service. Makes sense since this new server is supposed to be more hardcore and with less trash content.

Edited by Kazara, 02 January 2018 - 08:41 AM.

#8 xShadowGigx

xShadowGigx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:47 AM

He said on last stream that the new server will be isolated, and so they won't offer any kind of transfer/copy paste service. Makes sense since this new server is supposed to be more hardcore and with less trash content.

Awesome, copy/paste was one of the worst things they did. They've done many bad decisions but that was one of the worst.

#9 1959150309192446627

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIn the Farplane
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

IGN:CryOfWill
Question For: Hellium, Varitas, Andrasyte.
Question:

-i want to hear what you guys think about a classic server-.

1) would those 2015 CR UPDATE would be removed? i find those changes so awful
For Example: Druid Stun Lock, Elementalist Ressistances Down, Attack Of curse Drain, Avenger=Bomberman nerfed, Protector that cant hold any aggro

2) Any plans on Update the Knukles? they are so situational same as Claws.

3) those % physical dmg and defense xeons would exists or they would be completly removed?

4) how about fluids?, they have too many stats. i can do a suggestion: LVL 1-20 Ordinary, Lvl 30-50 Supernus, Lvl 60-70 Eximius, lvl 70-79 Rare. No carus fluids.

5) The Gutters dungeons (LVL 15), Alternate Dungeon (lv 69-89), Prision Mine (lvl 1-29) would stay? naga dragoon would be removed?

6) I find that now if we have a classic server some good things could happen:

Valdes Sets would not be ussles now, foc sets till lvl 85 are an option to go too.
some classes and also some strange  builds would shine again like: Protector, Protector Healer, Support-alist (Elementalist Support), AA Druid, Debuffer no pet Domi, Phy SS Druid, Tank Druid, PVP radi, SS Sin, Mystic Support.

what you think about it?

7) those QOL changes made to domi would stay? like: buffs on pets on a single skill.

8) Buff duration would be reduces? i suggest to cut all the duration to half on buffs, sleep, holds, roots, stone.

9) CAD/SCAD, They should be reduced? we need less cad/scad values on sets... cause an AA class would dominate the pvp on a classic server.

10) some npc's have diffrent faces/haistyles that we as player cant use, can we get them?

11) can we get more differents guild logos?

12) any update on the mini game with chips?

13) How About Infinity Atma drops andforge coupons?

14) will keep the new honor sistem? or we would be back to the old one?

Edited by 1959150309192446627, 04 January 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

IGN:CryOfWill

Question For: Hellium, Varitas, Andrasyte.

Question: 

-i want to hear what you guys think about a classic server-.

1) would those 2015  CR UPDATE would be removed? i find those changes so awful
For Example: Druid Stun Lock, Elementalist Ressistances Down, Attack Of curse Drain, Avenger=Bomberman nerfed, Protector that cant hold any aggro

1) Those changes you mentioned were all Helium/Alteris changes  because the whole CR thing was ignored, Helium and Alteris never made any changes based on the feedback of the CRs, not even a single one in fact many quitted long before the actual project closed.

The changes to skills you can attribute to "Volunteers", more specifically to me and Mike are :

Removed drain from attack of curse, removed x2 hits from attack of curse, increased protector taunt hostility, fixed zerk AA buff duration (so zerk could always have it), combined pet buffs of domi, removed soul hunter defense passive, ennon to 90, decreased duration of lithy terror (and it's still too long), increased damage value of Warlord's Grip. They were pretty good changes in my opinion, but it didn't last long enough.

Anyway I just hope they go for S2 skills with some positive changes.

I don't know if u remind but knuckles were a pretty powerful weapon before MDC weapons, I don't think they need any changes as long as they don't add MDC weapons which are part of the ruining changes.

Edited by Kazara, 02 January 2018 - 10:07 AM.

#11 1959150309192446627

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

1) would those 2015  CR UPDATE would be removed? i find those changes so awful

Those changes you mentioned were all Helium changes before CR thing.

The changes you can attribute to CRs, more specifically to me and Mike are : Removed drain from attack of curse, removed x2 hits from attack of curse, increased protector taunt hostility, fixed zerk AA buff, combined pet buffs of domi, decreased duration of lithy terror (and it's still too long lol). They were pretty good changes in my opinion.

Anyway I just hope they go for S2 skills with some positive changes.

I don't know if u remind but knuckles were a pretty powerful weapon before MDC weapons, I don't think they need any changes as long as they don't add MDC weapons which are part of the ruining changes.

ohhhhhh i didnt remember about that on knukles, today knukles are so weak. that was on 2013 where knukles was a to go weapon on any caster cause the hp same as tbf knucks.

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

ohhhhhh i didnt remember about that on knukles, today knukles are so weak. that was on 2013 where knukles was a to go weapon on any caster cause the hp same as tbf knucks.

Yeah, Mythic Doom Cheras Knuckles sucks. I hope MDC weapons won't be a thing in new server and they go till trinity weapons.

#13 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

i love knukles...would love to see alternative mele knukle forsaker beserker as brawler class.  double strike, flurry of blows, whirlwind, cleave...etc.

#14 1959150309192446627

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

i love knukles...would love to see alternative mele knukle forsaker beserker as brawler class.  double strike, flurry of blows, whirlwind, cleave...etc.

Yeah me too those phys knucks could be awesome on a druid or a sin. like the old phys knuckles.

#15 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:03 PM

No one answer here. New server = want more $$$$$$$$$$$.

Take $$$$ and close this game.

Its first mission dev team.

#16 bleed4me

bleed4me

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

IGN: Ozora03

Question for any GM:

1)Why don't you make an open beta of the server to see if there are game breaking bugs, OP items and enchants, class balance and all of that stuff? It would be good if you listen to the feedback really frequently, it would make us feel like we are not getting ignored by the developers.

2)Are you going to implement new items?

3)When do you plan to release it to everyone?

4)Class balance, how are you going to balance the protectors from grabbing aggro, the elem not oneshotting everyone with his double res down, the mystic for not being able to solo almost every raid. This is probably the most important one since everything relies in the skills of the class. Every class should be superior than all of the others in one role or another.

I think that's all for now, maybe more questions will pop during the stream.

#17 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

IGN: DRAGONxNOGARD

Question For FOR ALL REQUIEM STAFF

Question: WILL BE NEW SERVER PK OR PVE? IF PK PLEASE MAKE FREE PK PROTECTION AGAIN LIKE YOU DID ON TRIFRI YEARS AGO

#18 Maukyor1986

Maukyor1986

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

We would like to know if they will return the defiler attack, Vampiric Touch ?, it was very bad like this!

#19 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

Thank you to everyone who submitted questions for the next Dev Talks! Submissions are now closed, however, if you were unable to submit questions or have additional questions during the live stream we will also do our best to answer as many questions from chat as well!

#20 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

thank u for wasting ur time venting ur thoughts to the team that will no listen to ur ideas.

#21 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

They won't even post a transcript to the questions. I imagine before doing a stream on these questions, one would like to gloss them over and write the answers they will give. Really doesn't take much effort and makes you appear more professional. Posting the details online after the stream would be pretty simple.

#22 Farsh

Farsh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

Translate for russian or duplicate answers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users