Problem with 4th Job Promotion Quest - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Problem with 4th Job Promotion Quest

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dorkish

Dorkish

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed. ;)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:45 PM

From what I know, the fourth job promotion quests begin at level 59. The first quest should be obtaining either 70k achievement points and 250 DSS OR 3k CP and 10 signs of hero, as shown by the quest tab in my journal:
Posted Image

This was what showed up on my quest log instead:
Posted Image

Not only is the quest description incorrect, but when I talk to the start NPC (Hel Krouzer), he does not offer me the quest at all. This seems to be a major glitch, as I cannot advance without completing these quests.

Thanks for reading; hope someone can help me out here.

#2 Goldysticks

Goldysticks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:31 PM

Oh hey, you were in my f6 party.

Did you try that npc in God's sanctuary? My guild mate had a problem with completing the quest but eventually it worked for him. I think it was relogging or something.

#3 Dorkish

Dorkish

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

Oh hey! Relogging doesn't help at all. The quest description still looks like numbers, and the NPC doesn't give me the quest. I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else is having this problem.

#4 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:28 PM

The same NPC is in camp Ellora I think you have to pick up that first quest there and then you pick up the next quest in the chain from the same NPC but at God's sanctuary for some reason

#5 Dorkish

Dorkish

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:54 PM

The same NPC is in camp Ellora I think you have to pick up that first quest there and then you pick up the next quest in the chain from the same NPC but at God's sanctuary for some reason

Oh yeah, that works. Thanks!

#6 PoisonSerpentX

PoisonSerpentX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Delphi

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

Oh yeah, that works. Thanks!

that number 521220 means achevement points so the more mission map you do the more achevement point you getso that number is achvement point it not a gitch it just they did not wrote in the infos if you go to jurnuol you click ranking and you'll see how many achevment point you have

#7 Dorkish

Dorkish

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:07 AM

that number 521220 means achevement points so the more mission map you do the more achevement point you getso that number is achvement point it not a gitch it just they did not wrote in the infos if you go to jurnuol you click ranking and you'll see how many achevment point you have

Actually, no. That's the initial quest. He asks 521220, and you respond with 521221, and then he offers you the actual quest. If that were really my achievement points, that would be insane. 500k AP?! Haha. I guess the only thing I got confused about was why the same NPC couldn't offer the quest in another map. Close thread, please.

#8 MilicaLady

MilicaLady

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Wvyvern

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:51 AM

I have a problem. I can find the quest in my Quest log. But when I come to speak to that guy in God's Santuary he gives me no quest at all. And I can't find the quest in the Ellora. So if someone can help me I'd really appreciate it! Thanks~

#9 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:00 AM

Hope this helps you find him

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users