¿Applications for dedicated volunteer moderators are open for RO2’s section of the forums? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

¿Applications for dedicated volunteer moderators are open for RO2’s section of the forums?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ihrin

Ihrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

hi there!

my question is about this threat: https://forums.warpp...for-vmods-open/

still the application open?

is this each february  of each year, or it was just once ago?

i ask this questiions cause even no date of threat publication os shown, the threat starter, has as surname "retired" so, he is no longer the one which manage this?

i woul appreciate an answer, i would be glad to ressurect a bit the forum with guides, and the little support help which it needs! :)

keep it going!

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

it would be nice

forum rly needs more people looking it since the currents vmods can´t read every post and always there are threads that nobody look and stay behind

also with more vmods the forum will feel more alive, and the more there are the more chance u have to get a fast answer

i would like myself but im rly noob in the game and english is hard for me (i spend a lot of time wroting even this message loll)

it would be nice for a start and that way people will use the forum more, ill try myself but got little to none answer some times so i just post in patchnotes xd

hope this get a fresh start cause there are people willling to help

#3 Ihrin

Ihrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

hahahahha nice, well at least you have tryed to post your opinion! thanks for answer :)

and yes, are right, a bit more of us would make the forum live much better, its the only way we all can communicate in an open enviorment without beeing 24/7 online at game!

we could even do forum events, like post fan-arts, or something like that, publish an pvp and pve guild ranking, we have so many ideas and motivation, but it think, the only what we can do is ask the game managers to help them our way u.u

we will see if they answer, idun said last time, she reads all our suggestion....... uhm, im curious now if he will even answer our message muahaha (yes idun, its beginnig to be something personal xD!)

if you need help with something feel free to ask, i like this forum interactions between players XD, i remeber a game called ogame,-_-, all activity was in the forum xD, war pretty cool, like a hall of fame of wars, top 10 players, and so on, ranking always up to date, and a lot of interactions, sometimes too much drama but, who doesnt enjoys the drama? XD!

see you soon e.e

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users