#1 234121027060039250

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:55 AM

Hi

While im still deciding which char to level, I would like to ask you: if there is a cheap way of leveling alchemist or, if there aren't, a way to level with 50m budget?

And homu wise i would like which homu do you recommend?

Ty in advance.

#2 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:21 PM

There is really no cheap way to level up an alchemist. I would suggest you start with a GX. Unless you are committed to Alche.

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:48 AM

Cheap way would be autoattacking AGI build

#4 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:55 AM

cart revo  :p_smile:

#5 2047170907232203233

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:21 AM

I am currently leveling a Gene as my first character in Chaos.

After becoming Alchemist, I just did Orc Village with the Geffen Bounty Boards. Initially you take them one by one, then you start mass murdering with Cart Revolution once you can withstand the mobs. Upon that not giving enough exp, just Earth Petites and Low TI until 99. Only level-appropriate Eden gear required.

I hear a lot that Merchant classes are bad for money and whatnot, but I've had the completely opposite experience. The price skills and extra weight make so that you can get recovery items for cheaper and of a lower grade as you can cope with low weight-health efficiency. I have never failed to break even by just picking up dropped items. I started with an Assassin on another server and these AGI builds completely break down once you get to a point where leveling comes screeching down to a halt if you're killing enemies one by one.

If there's any price issue it's only the ridiculous power level and consequent indispensability of the Cylinder Headband, but that's only an issue once you're a Geneticist.

Vanilmirth and Amistr seem to make 90% or so of all homunculi. Which one to pick depends on your preference for Instruction Change or Amistr Bulwark.

#6 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:29 AM

autoattack build and agi builds are the cheapest you can get. otherwise dual a priest.

turn them both into 99 and get both 3rd jobs like what I did :D autoattack switch + heal 

#7 KobayashiUke

KobayashiUke

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Cheap Build = AGI Build best build if you dont want spend so much zenny / gears / supplies, the only problem is very slow, since you can only 1 vs 1

No cheap but expensive either = Cart Revolution, of course this build may expensive if you want 1 kill shot anything with Heavy metaling card+ Arquien Necklace, but dont do it if you are poor or just make 1 alchemist, but if you are ready for a army (12~36 merchants), then yeah go for 1 kill shot, save time and supplies.

Maybe a little expensive = Bomb Skill (his AoE Damage and the bug kill count make leveling very fast in turn ins, the only problem is...dont work in fire monsters, so you cant use in Magma, but can be use in Medusas or Pinguiculas)

#8 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:17 AM

I am not seeing in the Arquien Necklace description how it could help cart revo? I am probably missing something.

#9 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:24 AM

I am not seeing in the Arquien Necklace description how it could help cart revo? I am probably missing something.

it is fixed already

https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

#10 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

nice! I should buy one =) Thanks for the info Yongky