Please help Alchemist Job Change items! - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please help Alchemist Job Change items!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSleepy Bird Cage Manor
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Uhm, I'm a new player of Iro, but actually I came from Ragnarok Online Philippines and before that the scammed version of it pRO. I gave up playing ROPH for the server is highly infested with bots. :( oh well, I can't do anything about it so to ease my irritation and because I absolutely love Ragnarok since I was grade 2, here I am.. uhm, I need help for some items for Alchemist Job Change, do some players sell those stuff anymore? Like Alcohol, Coal, etc. I'll pay for those. I still hope people do farmed those items. :( I started playing Iro Chaos Renewal just this week, and my I'm on my journey upping to Job 50 Merchant. I'll pay for those quest items, I hope people still sell. :(

P.S. sorry for the long introduction and please forgive my grammar. Filipino is my first language. :)

#2 daryljaeger

daryljaeger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:02 AM

Hi, what is your IGN, I will help you in any way. :) Reply here or pm me.

#3 zeniusiii

zeniusiii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:RE

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:02 AM

alchemist is one of the most expensive classes to start with

on renewal you can use ragial

http://ragi.al/search/iRO-Renewal/coal 

to searh items what you need for your quest

#4 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

and please keep in mind alchemist job change on our server has a shortcut to it via giving the potion creation part dude an illusion flower. hope you enjoy your stay here  :p_laugh:

more on that here;

https://irowiki.org/...ob_Change_Guide

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:26 AM

and please keep in mind alchemist job change on our server has a shortcut to it via giving the potion creation part dude an illusion flower. hope you enjoy your stay here :p_laugh:

more on that here;

https://irowiki.org/...ob_Change_Guide

The bribe is exclusive to iRO?

#6 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:35 AM

Just give illusion flower to skip the whole test and become Alchemist

#7 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:17 AM

@daryl my IGN is Danisse. I got a female char. Hehehe. What time do you play? Internet connection in our place sucks so I always go to the city to play IRO. I live in the countryside that's why. I'm online by 1300H (1:00pm) onwards Gmt+8 advanced thanks to your help. :)

#8 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:19 AM

The bribe is exclusive to iRO?

i'm not sure if other servers have it but i can say it definitely works here

#9 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:22 AM

@zenuisii, DarkOrinus, YongkySh, MyNameIsTaken - thanks guys. And yes, I knew the Alchemist is an expensive job to play but I couldn't resist that cute sprite that's why and I already drown myself reading irowiki.org about it so I'm prepared and some Lord gave me zeny to buy supplies so I guess I can survive playing it. :) anyways, I highly appreciate the replies. :D

Edited by VModCinnamon, 18 January 2018 - 05:36 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged double post.

#10 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:40 AM

hope you enjoy this server :)

and bring your friend here :heh:

#11 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:45 AM

Oh I would enjoy. My fellows from ROPH are leaving the server to play here at IRO, albeit Thor server. Too bad, I made my character at Chaos so I'll stick to it.. Unfortunately, I got no friend to play with me. The kinda like millenial games nowadays, RO2 2 and everything new. Tsk.

#12 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:17 PM

You don't need any of those coal or alchol, you can completely bypass that quest. Please just get "illusion flower" and you can skip everything to last step. My friend wasted 1 week doing that quest because it's wrong!! 

Read IRO wiki guide on Alchemist job change, there should be a section explaining how you can bypass everything.

Tell me your in game name and I will rodex it to you ^^

Edited by RogerKhan, 18 January 2018 - 07:26 PM.

#13 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:21 PM

my advice: delete this character if u already started the job change, create a new one and use the illusion flower to bypass the job change steps. trust me, this is defly faster than doing all those steps

#14 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

you'll someday regret playing there. 

#15 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

This server will be really rough for new player because everything are expensive. The market is kind of bad too because most people want to buy low ,and nobody wants to sell anything at low or even at average price which can sometime be frustrating.  However, once you get that first 100m and learn how to invest. It's actually not that bad. There are a lot of zeny making methods on this server.

Edited by RogerKhan, 18 January 2018 - 07:53 PM.

#16 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

This server will be really rough for new player because everything are expensive. The market is kind of bad too because most people want to buy low ,and nobody wants to sell anything at low or even at average price which can sometime be frustrating.  However, once you get that first 100m and learn how to invest. It's actually not that bad. There are a lot of zeny making methods on this server.

that's not the reason why i left chaos and played in thor. (well technically i can still play in chaos since i have my items and characters).  i'll let him figure it out himself.  :waddle:

#17 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

You don't need any of those coal or alchol, you can completely bypass that quest. Please just get "illusion flower" and you can skip everything to last step. My friend wasted 1 week doing that quest because it's wrong!! 

Read IRO wiki guide on Alchemist job change, there should be a section explaining how you can bypass everything.

Tell me your in game name and I will rodex it to you ^^

Ohhhh.. Okay, my IGN is Danisse as simple as that. hehehe. I am actually hunting for Illusion Flower, but if you'll rodex it I'll be terribly grateful. :)

And yes, I read the IRO wiki guide, drown myself reading it actually. Hehehehe.

#18 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

my advice: delete this character if u already started the job change, create a new one and use the illusion flower to bypass the job change steps. trust me, this is defly faster than doing all those steps

I haven't started the Job Change yet. I'm still stuck at Job level 46 at the moment. :) Planning to start the job change quest after reaching Job 50. Thanks for the advice. :)  :thx:

#19 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Nah.. That won't happen. I enjoy playing this game ever since I was 8-9 years old, now I'm turning 26 and I still love it. Besides, this server as far as I know is totally different from Philippine Ragnarok Online and its resurrected version Ragnarok Online Philippines for the former was handled by corrupt managers, and the latter is still handled by another set of oblivious administrators (you know, ROPH today after having 3 servers for just a mere 6-7 months will merge it into 1 for players are jumping ship from mismanagement, like missing characters, etc. aside from massive use of bots.).

#20 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:50 PM

that's not the reason why i left chaos and played in thor. (well technically i can still play in chaos since i have my items and characters).  i'll let him figure it out himself.  :waddle:

I'll survive. Playing this game is pure happiness to me. Regardless of the inflation and everything.  :p_hi:

#21 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

Nah.. That won't happen. I enjoy playing this game ever since I was 8-9 years old, now I'm turning 26 and I still love it. Besides, this server as far as I know is totally different from Philippine Ragnarok Online and its resurrected version Ragnarok Online Philippines for the former was handled by corrupt managers, and the latter is still handled by another set of oblivious administrators (you know, ROPH today after having 3 servers for just a mere 6-7 months will merge it into 1 for players are jumping ship from mismanagement, like missing characters, etc. aside from massive use of bots.).

ragnarok was first introduced in 2003. it's been 15 years only. 8 years old + 15 years = 23 years old. :heh: 2+2=4-1 that's 3 quick mafs

#22 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:04 PM

ragnarok was first introduced in 2003. it's been 15 years only. 8 years old + 15 years = 23 years old. :heh: 2+2=4-1 that's 3 quick mafs

ohh.. sorry, I'm terribly with math.  :heh:  oh well, but really I was young when the game was first introduced to me.  :heh:

#23 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

Starting in Chaos now needs to invest some $$$ to get some basic gears for a fun fresh easy kicking off. Otherwise, if you're gonna farm loots against bots to make 1m zeny. You'll need more than luck.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 January 2018 - 10:15 PM.

#24 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

Starting in Chaos now needs to invest some $$$ to get some basic gears for a fun fresh easy kicking off. Otherwise, if you're gonna farm loots against bots to make 1m zeny. You'll need more than luck.

Ohhh... I'll keep that in mind. but for now, I'm looking for/hunting 'Illusion Flower' though it totally gives me hard time.  :p_sick:

#25 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:21 PM

You still didnt get it? rolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users