Goodie for all growing berserkers Vol.2 - Page 3 - Bartuk Plains - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Goodie for all growing berserkers Vol.2

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 Aristocrat

Aristocrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:52 AM

is a +30 carus level 75 weapon common in your server guys?

#52 zizou

zizou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

well i put 0 for ldb DNA what i have is soul of berserker ; S courage ;potens dash ; STHW ; SWA and 1 point for SFW the reasons is max damage in few time i dont need to wait of cooldown of ldb ( 14.4 s) to kill many target
what i think is : SS build is very good for 1 vs 1 but not good to see your name in top 10 svs xD

#53 Aristocrat

Aristocrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

well i put 0 for ldb DNA what i have is soul of berserker ; S courage ;potens dash ; STHW ; SWA and 1 point for SFW the reasons is max damage in few time i dont need to wait of cooldown of ldb ( 14.4 s) to kill many target
what i think is : SS build is very good for 1 vs 1 but not good to see your name in top 10 svs xD

i see your point. but i heard you guys are lucky enough to have a S1 frantic belt right? or your doing axe AA build without it?

#54 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

i got me a lord belt...and yea its rare to get good speed belt...but s2 gloves can make up for it.

#55 zizou

zizou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

IM proud to be s2 player i heard too much about s1( but i have s1 belt ( gift from setill ; ty setill again^^ )

#56 Aristocrat

Aristocrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:21 PM

i got me a lord belt...and yea its rare to get good speed belt...but s2 gloves can make up for it.

i see.. a carus gloves can make a difference? can bring AA speed of axe down to 1?

IM proud to be s2 player i heard too much about s1( but i have s1 belt ( gift from setill ; ty setill again^^ )

thats good to hear. S1 is abit over rated, even those compounded enchant xeons. im soooo envious. its hard to get/achieve but really so worth it..

thanks for your fast response, and i already have a final zerk build in mind.

one more question.... is a +30 level 75 carus weapon so common in your server guys?

Edited by Aristocrat, 20 January 2011 - 01:45 PM.

#57 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

one more question.... is a +30 level 75 carus weapon so common in your server guys?

it's common for itens mail whores yes, doesnt matter what server

#58 Avalanzhe

Avalanzhe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:48 PM

i see your point. but i heard you guys are lucky enough to have a S1 frantic belt right? or your doing axe AA build without it?

I too would love to have a that belt too :)

no traces or remnants of S1 items in SEA Requiem...

Edited by Avalanzhe, 20 January 2011 - 03:49 PM.

#59 Shinozoa

Shinozoa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:41 AM

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif i tried to duel you Fanatik the other day, It hurt lool

#60 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:49 AM

i wouldnt say more common then valdes...i think both have a 2handfull of those..legit i mean

and gloves 75 wont be enough to 1.0 cuz RA works first meanins ull get 10% of 1.2 and not the other way around...so try and get even old m-s/c if u can with 5%...if u rly think it will worth it...i use s1 gloves with my belt...so 1.1 for me and not much diffrence then 1.0 for axe

oh goodie i got my wish hehe..but cant say more details in this forum about it :P

Edited by netsniper, 21 January 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#61 Avalanzhe

Avalanzhe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

its depends of class in pvp btw with ldb in normal mobs was 9022k and with pb 11800 but with my axe +30 and ornement +20 8/8 u can have 61.5% AA xD but for my build i have 3 sec stun but i maxed damage DNA( i dont need too much sec to kill xD)sure 5 sec is good but i think its too much for serk and only good for 1 vs 1 but in svs or foc or tb u need power and def to kill fast more ennemy peace

Hmmm was thinking of going AA too in the future, and I guess in TB or FOC, for SS, sometimes you wait for your skills to cooldown to launch another attack to another target not unlike AA, doesn't have any CD.

so we can say that AA > SS in svs/foc/tb?

#62 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:47 AM

so we can say that AA > SS in svs/foc/tb?

nope you cant say that, it's just different gameplay style.

your main skills such as ldb and slayer might be on cd but titans strike and power attack have quite short cds and as ss zerk you will use them all and learn to chain them if you are gonna fight for more than few seconds.

the advantage of ss buil is that you dont loose ~500 def which is quite a lot imo.

#63 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:10 AM

nope you cant say that, it's just different gameplay style.

your main skills such as ldb and slayer might be on cd but titans strike and power attack have quite short cds and as ss zerk you will use them all and learn to chain them if you are gonna fight for more than few seconds.

the advantage of ss buil is that you dont loose ~500 def which is quite a lot imo.

y thats true thats why i dont like using AA in pvp..-450 debuff from reckless is too much,its not like zerkers got godly defence on their own...

#64 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

after good enchanting and alosa u can have over 2k tho

#65 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

after good enchanting and alosa u can have over 2k tho

true but still -450 def is annoying as hell...

#66 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

ofc -450 or -485 is annoying and needs to taken into consideration as a weakness for a growing serkers...but they souhl learn its not a total handicap and not the end of the world...they need to realise its a barrier that can be overcomed for good AA play

#67 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:51 AM

idk what gears this guys use but redeemer and some other aa zerk from hamm have like nearly capped def with reckless on + capped or nearly capped resist, tuff to kill, ofc they might loose little dmg but everyone has a right to choose how they build their char.

1 thing for certain aa or ss, lower def and high dmg or other way round, resist or no resist, zerks can kill fast :P

#68 zizou

zizou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

i have 2.1 k def now but i have 1 question for you fanatik ; do you think SS serk have the same % to kill commander as AA serk ? cuz really i dont think that they have a chance with commi who turn in round

#69 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

i have 2.1 k def now but i have 1 question for you fanatik ; do you think SS serk have the same % to kill commander as AA serk ? cuz really i dont think that they have a chance with commi who turn in round

Imagine a SS zerker with 2.1k defence vs a commie and the same zerker in AA edition with 1650 defence(-450 from reckless and lvl 10 reckless is more than -450 but whatever...)vs the same commie...not only u got more defence to fight him,also with skills u produce more dmg(theoretically u get slightly more dmg from skills if they crit).Even if somehow with insane cad the AA zerker manages to make more dps from AA,isnt the +450 defence (almost 500) a HUGE advance vs a commie,and vs every class that has decent melee dmg?Who do u honestly believe has the more chances to win vs a commie..?

Edited by Archangel92, 22 January 2011 - 06:15 PM.

#70 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

tbh i find the biggest obsticle in fighting commis 1 on 1 to be the chains of restaint....prevents u from sticking to the commi

#71 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:22 AM

tbh i find the biggest obsticle in fighting commis 1 on 1 to be the chains of restaint....prevents u from sticking to the commi

that+the fact that the only dash u can rly use vs them is burning dash(which has huge cooldown)cos charge misses and bugs :/

#72 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:24 AM

well its more the part of charge being used at 10m..and the commis dont realise we need that 10m so they go there slowly :P

#73 zizou

zizou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

Imagine a SS zerker with 2.1k defence vs a commie and the same zerker in AA edition with 1650 defence(-450 from reckless and lvl 10 reckless is more than -450 but whatever...)vs the same commie...not only u got more defence to fight him,also with skills u produce more dmg(theoretically u get slightly more dmg from skills if they crit).Even if somehow with insane cad the AA zerker manages to make more dps from AA,isnt the +450 defence (almost 500) a HUGE advance vs a commie,and vs every class that has decent melee dmg?Who do u honestly believe has the more chances to win vs a commie..?

+1 i understand

#74 merowinger

merowinger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

idk what gears this guys use but redeemer and some other aa zerk from hamm have like nearly capped def with reckless on + capped or nearly capped resist, tuff to kill, ofc they might loose little dmg but everyone has a right to choose how they build their char.

1 thing for certain aa or ss, lower def and high dmg or other way round, resist or no resist, zerks can kill fast :P

+1

2 ways to go, encrease your strength or decrease your weakness

only alive warriors are a threat, not the dead

and in order of the changes of encreased magic dmg , res is even more important and potent now

(looks like they use +10 alosa or more, and def in +10+ armor all the way, rh scales ftw)

Edited by merowinger, 24 January 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#75 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:53 AM

how the hell did u guys manageto get 2,1k def >> if i try my best i get with foc 65 and ion mine short def like 700-800 def max >> , on my warlord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users