VM-GM :D this makes me angery lol - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

VM-GM :D this makes me angery lol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

so i was outsite voxion dueling with 1 of my friends i died >.> 

​then i respawned in kurt ? xD while my return was alban then i tryed return ended back in kurt

​NOW I AM STUCK HELP ME HELPPPP MEEE MY CHANCE MAKER IS ON ITS ONNNNNNNNNN

:sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: 

#2 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:23 PM

rip

#3 rasberry

rasberry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:abiland

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

If you go outside prison workshop near north b.vac there's a guy there you can port straight to Valdez or Nova, I forgot. It used to be the exit for Haunted mine when it got released. too late now but for future reference.

#4 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:15 PM

so i was outsite voxion dueling with 1 of my friends i died >.> 

​then i respawned in kurt ? xD while my return was alban then i tryed return ended back in kurt

​NOW I AM STUCK HELP ME HELPPPP MEEE MY CHANCE MAKER IS ON ITS ONNNNNNNNNN

:sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: 

Are you getting an message like Server System Error when trying to log in that character? Please send a ticket to WarpPortal Support to get your character unstuck.

#5 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:45 PM

​Sever system error ? cant you read 

​( I AM INGAME ) TRYING TO GET OUT OF TURBA

but ;D i am still stuck here after 24 hours gg GMs / VMs for removing the gate masters and unable to enter zakate

( i am in trifri server reminder ) why cant we enter zakate from turba

why is chaste sanctum closed

​besides that 

​FAKE DROP RATE FAKE EXP it isnt the amount you guys promised xD its not even half of it 

#6 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

There's no need to get hostile or anything. That's why I was asking a question to clarify what exactly is happening.

My answer would still be the same though, you'll need to send a ticket, that's the only way to get your character relocated, and have a chance at getting your Chance Maker replaced.

Also, I don't think the GMs are responsible for the issues with Zakate and missing NPCs. Definitely not VMods. I mean if we were, we could have already fixed these for you, yes?

As for the issue of entering Zakate through the portal, it has been reported to the Requiem Team.

And please do not spam the forums. Posting about your 'stuck' issue once is enough, it has already been seen. If you have already sent a ticket, you can PM me the ticket number.

Unfortunately I am unable to determine the EXP Rates. But I will forward the information to the Requiem Team.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 27 January 2018 - 06:23 PM.

#7 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

The gm is responsible for this mess. It is his game.
And there is absolutely 100% reason to get hostile when support takes weeks to reply, and a vm instead of helping and directly contacting helium or andra or even support mearly SUGGESTS to contact support.

The reason we suggest to contact Support for certain things, is because there are things they can resolve for you without having to wait for response from Helium or AndraSyte. Such as the 'stuck' issue being reported here. We are actually trying to help you get out of a predicament faster. Things like Zakate being inaccessible from outside, and missing NPCs, those are the kind of things that are reported to Helium and Andrasyte directly.

Also, as far as I know, GMs do not have access to the game as you believe they do. There are people called Producers and Developers, who handle the game in the manner that you believe GMs and VMs do.

And while I understand that you can be mad or angry because of things, it will not help if you start to post negative comments on the forums. Even if this is the Requiem forums, there are still posting rules that need to be followed. 

If you have a pending issue that was sent to Support, PM me the ticket number and I will ask them for an update.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 27 January 2018 - 06:40 PM.

#8 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:09 PM

​so basicly what your saying (besides the golden ticket) is that everytime an person gets stuck ** in turba ** bec ** Some ppl ** removed the 

​NPCs and made us unable to even enter zakate in turba ;D

​so what next up you can send an golden ticket about air? i mean comon those ingame issues like this 

are insanely stupid to begin with on beta server OK no zakate OK no Npcs but on trifri? 

​pathatic to be onest  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: 

Edited by UNDERtheDARKmoon, 27 January 2018 - 11:10 PM.

#9 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:44 PM

For your stuck character? Yes. Right now, that (sending a ticket) or finding the GM in-game near the Zakate entrance will be the only alternatives in getting your stuck character back inside Zakate, until the issue with the Zakate portal and the missing NPCs gets fixed. As mentioned, those issues have been already reported to the Requiem Team.

Now, you DO have the option to wait until those reported issues get fixed, before your character gets 'unstuck' and before you can get back into what you were doing before. It's all up to you. We are merely laying out the alternatives for you so you can go back to playing with that character faster.

If I can relocate your character, I would have done that already. But I do not have the means to. Your fastest way is sending a ticket to Support. If you think they take long to reply, it's still better than not having sent a ticket. Keep in mind that ticket response times may vary depending on how much they are handling at any given time. You can PM me the ticket number and I can ask Support to check them.

#10 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:41 AM

I am aware of the issue with Zakate and the missing NPCs on Trifri, and as previously stated, it has already been reported.

I did not claim that sending in a ticket is a permanent fix. I did say it is an alternative to move his character from being stuck in Turba, until the Requiem Team gets the issue permanently fixed. Yes, Support can relocate your character.

Have you sent a ticket and they told you they cannot relocate your character?

#11 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:04 AM

I am unsure why suggestions for workarounds do not seem an option for you, even if temporary. Also, the issue stated here is for Trifri. Kindly relay your feeback for Aeternum on the Aeternum Beta thread.

As mentioned multiple times, the issue with the Zakate portal and the missing Gate Master NPCs have been reported to the Requiem Team.

The thread starter has been advised suggestions on temporary workarounds to get his character relocated, or wait for the Requiem Team to fix the issues.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users