Aeternum server negative EXP, losing levels from farming - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Aeternum server negative EXP, losing levels from farming

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

So after hitting level 49 and dying once, AGAIN I have got negative experience, leading me to lose a level every time I loot any money, get any kills at all, or otherwise gain exp. I am now lvl 47 with NEGATIVE -5752% exp

Why move out of alpha if this bug still exists? Don't hit level 49 people, unless you want to start back over from 1 if you ever die (you will, unless you just stop playing)

https://imgur.com/Rd5pmmU

https://i.imgur.com/9DT8zU9.jpg

I guarantee this happens again on the live server, since Alpha and Beta mean nothing.

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

Thank you for reporting this issue! In Requiem, you can lose levels if you do die often. However, with that said it should never result in having negative experience. I have gone ahead and forward the information along with the screenshots provided to the Requiem Team for additional review. Thank you again for taking time to report this issue!

#3 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:43 AM

your welcome, hopefully you guys can put me back to lvl 49 with positive exp again. I really don't want to start from 1 with a fresh toon or this same guy. Also keep in mind when I died I had about 30% of my exp bar full or so, and death would only take away about 2%. I shouldn't have deleveled at all from that, let alone get a buffer underflow leading to negative exp :s

If this beta lasts a long time hopefully you guys can set my toon straight, if the beta ends in a week or so I doubt anything will be done. I really really hope this isn't an issue live, since this is some of the most fun I've had in Requiem in a long time.

#4 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

he is saying u delevel when u kill a mob at 49 100% or die. death normally takes away 2%. theres no reason this bug should be in beta at all. it was reported in alpha and ur server is still the same. account for it!

fix ur buffer overflow pls

Edited by sonemere, 29 January 2018 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users