#1 5574170809001235027

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 02:26 AM

1. Server Merges, and we sill got new ones,

2. Events must be bought with Diamonds

3. No one  can compete without alot of Diamonds

Whats up Gravity got Greedy need Money, thought u wanted to make a Game and not a stupid Cash Cow.

Do it as long as u can, hope u got no Players in 3 Months, Maybe think about ur business Model. Play since -_-n 15years and im so pissed.

A Answer would be nice but im hopeless, get ur money and have a nice life and laugh about the stupid Players that invested,,,,,,

So long on very dissapointed Players.

#2 p0sy

p0sy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:06 AM

No t to protest or what. But i started playing RO when it was still on beta version here in PH..purchasing diamonds or in game items through loading is okay. Everyone' s gotta earn. But man!!! Ragnarok is not stat based anymore. He who has more load is the strongest...I miss the days when your stats will determine your character's strengths..Doing my math, just imagine, a low level let's say ase level 60 hunter. with basic armor and equips no ups no cards, lets say the stats are agi vit str...tsk..but the player is a loader..so he can buy levl 4 wings, 2nd job mount, invested on halo, and got married with a ring, incorrect build but with those items. compared to a level 70 hunter correct stats agi dex, with dex agi cards and equips with ups. cards and equips are upgraded. RVR or PVP the low level incorrect build will win. Imagine i saw a video on youtube an assassin level 124 i think, the build was agi vit and luk, with supreme equips wings mount pet no str, dealing high damage.i mean come on, try to at least balance it out. and yes stop adding servers, then later on you'll merge them due to lack of players, Please prevent server hoppers its bad for everyone. The thinking that ill switch to the new upcoming server so ill be the first and be the top ranking hero later on, that's a stupid mentality. same banana..

#3 Gunzs

Gunzs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:54 AM

do not stress, the game will continue as it is hahahaha
:sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users