[Comments] Creative Contests - Page 2 - Creative Archive Goldmine - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Comments] Creative Contests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:09 AM

:p_sad:

As much as I love my already owned star reading hat and the doggo officer hat, they are recycled from boxes!! It is not special :(

I don't know about others but to make art, I spend a lot of time and a few bucks on the process. There were never contests from Dawnte & Myz or officially from WP that I'm not excited about, but prizes are now from recycled boxes - really?  :sob:

Years before prizes were absolutely amazing. If I ROPD some of the famous winners from previous contests my jaw drops. Why can't you guys recycle the prize of the limited hats you guys gave before then? Then this way more people can have access to own them.

I think they could recycle old headgears, but duno how the playerbase would react. Would they complain it isn't NEW? Would they complain if it is not a Costume? (Older headgears might lack a Costume version)

Also, if in your opinion the prize is not special, simply don't participate. Or in this particular contest, go for a different category that needs less resources or a category you never tried before, it could be fun trying something new.

#27 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:41 PM

Is option 2 alloeed to not have any dogs in it?

#28 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 03:32 PM

Is option 2 alloeed to not have any dogs in it?

Yes.

#29 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:55 PM

dunno if this was asked but how early is early? 1 day?

It will be introduced in game as the prize for this year's Lunar New Year Quest, but by participating in the contest you can get it early AND get it named!

#30 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:15 PM

dunno if this was asked but how early is early? 1 day?

If I had to make an educated guess, I believe Astra plans to judge the entries between February 12th noon (End date) until before maintenance ends on February 14th then distribute participation prizes during/after maintenance.

Which means, 'early' means you don't have to do the in-game quest for it once it's in.

Edit: I could be wrong though, Astra and the staff may judge the entries at any time before February 14th maintenance and distribute the participation prizes early.

Edited by dawnte, 07 February 2018 - 09:17 PM.

#31 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

oh.........

can we atleast pick a name that will be given to the costume? 

#32 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:18 PM

Yes.

#33 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:40 AM

I missed the contest's deadline, I was so dead sure it was on the 14th. But as much as I'd like to sulk and whine about it, I'd like to show off my piece that I have spent hours on ;u;'

I didn't bother taking a decent picture, though, because by the time I had finished, the topic was already closed </3

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users