ROSE Online: What to Expect during PvP in 2018 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ROSE Online: What to Expect during PvP in 2018

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

:l 

- I already acknowledged I'm not buffed, but considering I didn't see any stat buffers, or buffers at either location, it's a safe bet he was on self buffs + battle pots-

Also, I don't have any beef with this person, not actually sure who it is, so I'm not calling him out. What I am saying though is that, the difference between entry level PvP gear, and end-game pvp gear, is too much of a gap. This is what you expect. 

Also, before you start saying 'Well he was on a fairy so'

(1) So was I

(2) Even if he wasn't his damage was only being limited by the damage cap. He'd still chunk me and 2-3 shot me without a Fairy.

@Genesis

When are you going to address this. Do you have any plans to. Or is this just 'the norm' we should tell new players to expect. Due to the sharing event, we've got more new players, and many are excited for PvP. But if this is what's going to greet them every time, then they'll abandon the PvP ship [hopefully just going to Dungeons or something].

No wonder people rig DP matches.... this is stupid unfair. 

#2 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:49 AM

Nerf how buffs actually affects the strength of players.. like... nerf it to maybe 50% of what it is giving players now.. i dunno lol..

#3 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:10 AM

fixing the group crashing bug would be nice for 2018.

So we can play pvp arena games again.

Details later.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

@DopeL
Buffs are blatantly broken at this point. 65% AP, HP, Def from Soldiers? Gimmi a break, and the other class buffs are just as bad. Even Cleric buffs are 25%, to me, that's pushing it for any game. 25% of your combat strength should not come from a temporary buff. 5% - 15% TOPS.

But good luck convincing anyone to promote the idea of the precious 'stat buffers' being 'nerfed' wasting 'billions' on their alt account stat sticks. Rofl, you'd have better luck convincing people Raider are the weakest class in the game. 

#5 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:36 PM

i just thought that stat buffers or heck even cleric buffers should just give a minor increase in overall strength, what should be the most factor(if that's the right term) should be the self "special buff" of each classes like for example for champion is the "Berserk" and for the dealers should be the skill that gives attack speed etc.. etc..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users