Optimum gear for Jupe Mobbing Knight and War of Emperium - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Optimum gear for Jupe Mobbing Knight and War of Emperium

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:54 AM

My current setup (Jupe) is

+4 Myst case Snake Head.

Fin Helm (Saving for Robo Eye)

Iron Cain

+7 Peco Full Plate

+7 Raydric Manteau

+7 Peno Shield

2 x Ring [0]

+7 Double Peco Egg Flamberge

For WoE

Poop Hat

Fin Helm

Iron Cain

+7 Cranial Shield

+8 Double Hydra flamberge

+7 Marc Silk Robe

+7 Raydric Manteau / +7 Marse Manteau

2 X Ring[0]  / Horong Clip/2 X Rosary[0]

Note : Cannot Afford Ghostring/Angeling/Deviling :)

#2 Kashural

Kashural

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:43 AM

Maybe switch to Immune Amistr Bag (you can get the card out of the manteau from the npc in pron),

upgrade ring(0) to ring(mantis) if possible.

Not sure about the def from the snake hat, maybe helm gives more def for jupe mobbing?

Maybe switch ring to safety ring (if ingame) or anything giving def for mobbing.

Just some thoughts, not knowing your budget, play style etc. ;)

#3 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:32 AM

I agree with the upper comment about the Amistr bag. Even if you're Mant is +7, even a +4 or +5 Amistr will outclass it. Have no fear, It's only 1m to decard and you won't break the Mant or lose the card.

Snake Head probably isn't the best equipment for mobbing. You won't be autoattacking so there's no point in using it there. Use a Headgear with a higher defense or even better, a Rideword Hat.

#4 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:33 AM

Maybe switch to Immune Amistr Bag (you can get the card out of the manteau from the npc in pron),

upgrade ring(0) to ring(mantis) if possible.

Not sure about the def from the snake hat, maybe helm gives more def for jupe mobbing?

Maybe switch ring to safety ring (if ingame) or anything giving def for mobbing.

Just some thoughts, not knowing your budget, play style etc. ;)

Doesn't Def become useless when mobbing big? As it is, it isn't the classical percent based reduction anymore.

I can increase my budget as per need. The only exception is Boss/Mini Boss Cards.

I usually mob big, kill stuff and mash pots :P However, to kill moment lag deaths - def and reduction is helpful.

Edited by Xord, 10 February 2018 - 05:34 AM.

#5 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:35 AM

Doesn't Def become useless when mobbing big? As it is, it isn't the classical percent based reduction anymore.

I can increase my budget as per need. The only exception is Boss/Mini Boss Cards.

I usually mob big, kill stuff and mash pots :P However, to kill moment lag deaths - def and reduction is helpful.

Def plays an extremely minimal role, but most upper headgears aren't doing much for mobbing right now aside from Rideword Hat so no reason to not look at the small details.

#6 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:25 AM

depending on your level, I'd swap for a 2h for additional damage and two hand quicken.

#7 Kashural

Kashural

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:29 AM

Have no fear, It's only 1m to decard and you won't break the Mant or lose the card.

There is a chance the mant will break when you choose to safe the card.

And the chance the decarding works is 5% and each try is 1m ;)

#8 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:31 AM

There is a chance the mant will break when you choose to safe the card.

And the chance the decarding works is 5% and each try is 1m ;)

I don't think thats the case. I've never heard of something breaking while decarding.

Edited by Renaru, 10 February 2018 - 06:31 AM.

#9 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:19 AM

Def plays an extremely minimal role, but most upper headgears aren't doing much for mobbing right now aside from Rideword Hat so no reason to not look at the small details.

I am just using the snake head because I slotted it with Myst case in the old days. No other reason. Wonder if there will be a better helm in the coming patches.

depending on your level, I'd swap for a 2h for additional damage and two hand quicken.

Might Switch to a Zwei[2] when I can afford it. For now A claymore wouldnt reduce the number of hits to kill for me. Also I am not in the 90s yet hence no slotted Rings.

#10 DrDaxxy

DrDaxxy

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

Might Switch to a Zwei[2] when I can afford it. For now A claymore wouldnt reduce the number of hits to kill for me. Also I am not in the 90s yet hence no slotted Rings.

Should still improve your time-to-kill though (assuming you have Two-Hand Quicken) since BB delay is part ASPD based.

#11 jessymeow

jessymeow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:54 PM

I am just using the snake head because I slotted it with Myst case in the old days. No other reason. Wonder if there will be a better helm in the coming patches.

Ride word hat is really good on bb knight and as someone else said two hand quicken = faster bowling bash spam which means less time tanking mobs.

People seem to make the mistake of thinking oh a shield is less dmg taken it must be better. What they don't consider is it will take you well over 30% longer to kill everything which results in more damage being taken overall vs killing much faster with a 2 hander.

Your options for juperos are basically:

Tri Joint carded claymore(infinite sp if you pull large enough)

Peco Egg carded claymore(potentially 1 less bb to kill with high str, nice combo with earth deleter)

If you combine either setup with a +9 amistr and +9 ride word hat you basically don't need sp items at all which is amazing. You just mail yourself stacks of fish n go. Speaking of fish get the fish in mouth headgear and a scatalion pet if you want very cheap leveling all around.

#12 SourcaSAM

SourcaSAM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationby Khalid
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

I am using +9RWH w/ Carat for SP regen and SP pool so more BBs. Then a Disguise Carded armor. Lessens the frequent blinding from 40 green pots an hour too less than 20. And of course +9Greed Amistr. Greed is good.... So good.

#13 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:59 AM

Ride word hat is really good on bb knight and as someone else said two hand quicken = faster bowling bash spam which means less time tanking mobs.

People seem to make the mistake of thinking oh a shield is less dmg taken it must be better. What they don't consider is it will take you well over 30% longer to kill everything which results in more damage being taken overall vs killing much faster with a 2 hander.

Your options for juperos are basically:

Tri Joint carded claymore(infinite sp if you pull large enough)

Peco Egg carded claymore(potentially 1 less bb to kill with high str, nice combo with earth deleter)

If you combine either setup with a +9 amistr and +9 ride word hat you basically don't need sp items at all which is amazing. You just mail yourself stacks of fish n go. Speaking of fish get the fish in mouth headgear and a scatalion pet if you want very cheap leveling all around.

A tri Joint is a good suggestion but far far more costly than a pair of Peco eggs ha :(

#14 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:16 AM

My Jup Gears:

+9 Myst Case RWH

Blinker

Fish In Mouth

+7 Earth Deleter Mantle

+7 Tri-Joint Hunter Fly Claymore

+9 Immune Greed Amistr Bag

+9 Firelock Shoes

Cubic Clip

Teleport Clip

+Pet Scatleton

When you factor in the cost of a TriJoint, make sure you're factoring in the amount of SP resources saved, especially if you're using Silvervine for WoE pots lol..

Get 99, sell a few leeches. I've made 5bil in leeches at Juperos... and that was cheap prices.

Can't be a baller without breaking through that ceiling that is holding you back.

Edit for WoE:

You should really get Amistr bags. And hotkey them for swaps. +1 all stats and a skill that frees up an accessory slot.

Get rid of the poo hat and step up to a Kafra Doll with Marduk or Nightmare.

Get rid of the fin helm and step up to a masquerade or blinker.

Get rid of the iron cain for something cute.

And if you can find one, get a Silver Guard.

+Mailbreaker

+Swordbreaker
+Quad Status Pikes

Oh and with NDL arrow shower, you may want to opt for Alligator accessories.

Edit: Money Making For The Lazy:

1) Put $10 into WPE RMT

2) Get 400m

3) Sit at raffler

4) Make 800m

5) Sit at raffler

6) Make 1.6b

7) See what im getting at here?

Money Making For The Poor:

1) Make a battle priest

2) Go to carats or firelocks

3) Drop card

4) Sell card

Edited by theRagnarokDude, 14 February 2018 - 09:34 AM.

#15 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:11 AM

My Jup Gears:

+9 Myst Case RWH

Blinker

Fish In Mouth

+7 Earth Deleter Mantle

+7 Tri-Joint Hunter Fly Claymore

+9 Immune Greed Amistr Bag

+9 Firelock Shoes

Cubic Clip

Teleport Clip

+Pet Scatleton

When you factor in the cost of a TriJoint, make sure you're factoring in the amount of SP resources saved, especially if you're using Silvervine for WoE pots lol..

Get 99, sell a few leeches. I've made 5bil in leeches at Juperos... and that was cheap prices.

Can't be a baller without breaking through that ceiling that is holding you back.

Edit for WoE:

You should really get Amistr bags. And hotkey them for swaps. +1 all stats and a skill that frees up an accessory slot.

Get rid of the poo hat and step up to a Kafra Doll with Marduk or Nightmare.

Get rid of the fin helm and step up to a masquerade or blinker.

Get rid of the iron cain for something cute.

And if you can find one, get a Silver Guard.

+Mailbreaker

+Swordbreaker
+Quad Status Pikes

Oh and with NDL arrow shower, you may want to opt for Alligator accessories.

Edit: Money Making For The Lazy:

1) Put $10 into WPE RMT

2) Get 400m

3) Sit at raffler

4) Make 800m

5) Sit at raffler

6) Make 1.6b

7) See what im getting at here?

Money Making For The Poor:

1) Make a battle priest

2) Go to carats or firelocks

3) Drop card

4) Sell card

Nah Ive been on the better side with RNG on that matter. I got and sold a Frilldora Card plus I sold some old cards which I got during the servers early days.

Raffler isn't profitable anymore. No one buys Orids,Elus, Alcohol or even WSS through vends anymore. I was thinking they would have rotated the items every Raffler but by keeping them the same, they have basically destroyed any vend benefit from them.

Zeny isn't my issue tight now. I dont use WoE Boxes, I used NPC white pots and Strawberries( I have several thousands of these from the raffler) Only reason, I want sp leech gear is to get rid of one less item to mash. Might get the Rideword hat with a Carat Card. 150 SP is 6 more Band 6 More Chances and getting a SP leech lol. Might get 2 Tri Joints seeing its a better option than Earth Deleter with the current prices atm.

Just out of curiosity - How many BB does it take for you to sweep stuff in Jupe?

#16 jessymeow

jessymeow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:00 PM

A tri Joint is a good suggestion but far far more costly than a pair of Peco eggs ha :(

Compare tri joint price to earth deleter haha 150mil vs 2bil, also aren't Peco egg now like half the price of a tri card? I wouldn't suggest a carat in a ride word. Even with a carat you will run out of sp before getting a proc. The main thing allowing you to not sp pot is earth deleter or tri joint. I actually put a deviruchi in my rwh so I didn't need to carry green pots and like I said having an extra 150sp is pointless if you simply mob properly. I didn't get to test my tri joint yet but with my earth deleter as long as you mob larger than 6 you don't lose sp if you require 3 bbs to clear a mob. With my tri joint card, +9 amistr, +9 rwh and earth deleter it should be pretty nice though. Every kill will return 18sp and then the occasional rwh procs obviously fill you up.

I'm trying to decide if I want a 2nd tri joint card in the claymore or something else.

You asked how many bbs to sweep. My knight has 80 base str, amistr, superior shoes, devi card, robo eyes and they barely survive 2 bbs with vip buff. With how bb knocks them around only requiring 2 even if I added a Peco egg card would be unlikely since they all usually aren't taking the hit anyways. I was using a +5 claymore that had no beneficial cards for there though. I just bought a +7 n put a tri joint in, still deciding on the 2nd card.

Ultimately if you don't want to have to take sp items with you it will require an earth deleter or 2 tri joint cards. I bought a tri joint so when I'm sloppy n lose sp it will be easier to recover.

Edited by jessymeow, 14 February 2018 - 02:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users