No Infinity Atmas after Maintenance - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

No Infinity Atmas after Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:36 AM

Last night we had a Maintenance specifically to add atmas again to the Premium dungeon drop table. I myself have tested this lunchtime and there are no Infinity atmas dropping at all. I asked players in trifri facebook group where several of them confirm that they checked after the Maintenance and atmas did not drop at all.

After the Maintenance Helium gave players 32 atmas per account as compensation but it is clear he did not test premium dungeon after the failed "fix".

Meanwhile 4 days of the event have been wasted for all players who may have bought premium to farm Infinity Atmas to make there 90 armour. I understand they still drop in SvS map but this drop rate doesnt compare to PD, as it shouldnt.

4 days players miss chance to farm

4 days players miss chance to compound there armour

4 days of premium service out of use

I believe because of this the event should be extended for these 4 days, it would seem like a fair compensation, 32 atmas are very little considering you need 600 atmas for compounding alone.

#2 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:19 AM

Not tested PD, I believe many have confirmed they are not dropping. As far as them dropping in SVS map, this map is still broken.. The mobs dont give exp for the kill let alone a drop of any kind. about 1 of every 20 mobs will drop a box and give you experience.  Ive sent in a ticket and alerted several of this issue.  I just tested this again to see if this was fixed in this maint, nope

Possibly Helium thought he was putting them into Trifri server and he missed and put them into the new one? lol

#3 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:22 AM

Atmas are dropping in Treasure dungeon not Premium lol, i assume helium doesnt realise he has made this error. And yes this is only one problem, there are several others that have held people back or stopped them completely from upgrading there items.

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Thanks for the report! I've sent a message to the Requiem team about this

#5 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:17 AM

Please give 1 more week of event wirh working atma drops from premium dungeon.

#6 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for your patience while awaiting updates! I just did a run through the Alban Premium Dungeon with a chance maker active and was able to pick up two Infinity Atmas which I will provide the screenshots for below. Because of this I wanted to see if we can gather more specific information regarding this issue. If you have not been able to obtain infinity atmas please let me know the following:

What Premium Dungeons have you tried running? Please list all that you have attempted.

What are the class and level of your character(s)?

Have you used a Chance Maker to try and up your chances of receiving an Infinity Atmas from loot?

If you remember, please also provide dates/times you did run through the premium dungeon(s).

By passing on more detailed information it will help the Requiem Team to narrow down and complete the investigation at a faster rate. Thank you again for your patience while the team completes the investigation!

Spoiler Screenshots from Alban PD

#7 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for your patience while awaiting updates! I just did a run through the Alban Premium Dungeon with a chance maker active and was able to pick up two Infinity Atmas which I will provide the screenshots for below. Because of this I wanted to see if we can gather more specific information regarding this issue. If you have not been able to obtain infinity atmas please let me know the following:

What Premium Dungeons have you tried running? Please list all that you have attempted.

What are the class and level of your character(s)?

Have you used a Chance Maker to try and up your chances of receiving an Infinity Atmas from loot?

If you remember, please also provide dates/times you did run through the premium dungeon(s).

By passing on more detailed information it will help the Requiem Team to narrow down and complete the investigation at a faster rate. Thank you again for your patience while the team completes the investigation!

Spoiler Screenshots from Alban PD

lv90 defiler 

Premium Dungeon 2 alban 

chance maker / 100% drop chance 4 hours / pet / premium / Happy hour drop rate on <- + honor drop chance ( maxed honor )

0 atmas 30-40 turns premium dungeon 

time <- 1 hour before maint of 15-2-2018 

#8 ObamaLox

ObamaLox

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

Premium account is only needed for the pharma infiniti atm in the premium dungeon. If you cut the drop, then you do not need a premium either. Then repair, or prolong for a week. And I knock out 32 atms for 15 minutes.

#9 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:18 PM

AndraSyte,

After fridays maintenance there was no atmas dropping in premium dungeon, i see you got 2 atmas but only with a chance maker, which means atmas do drop but the drop rate is extremely low.

Now the Share event added +300% drop rate, before the maint on friday i was actively farming premium dungeon and i took 20-25 atmas per run, the first assumption would be that the drop rate had been turned off but i know this is not true, as i recieved 15 cleverness from Voxyon, which could only have happened with such a drop rate.

My opinion is that Helium has specifically reduced the drop rate of atmas, and either he doesnt realise he has done this or he doesnt want to admit this. 

I understand Helium will say "they drop on other places". This is true but the drop rate on other place was always much much lower than premium dungeon. 

You can look at the atmas dropped in PD before friday and then after friday, if you are unable to do this, i would look at the drop rate specifically of atmas before and after friday, it is the only explanation. Even without any event or scroll, you can take 2-4 atmas per run, so again the fact you used a chance maker to take 2 only, shows what has happened.

#10 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:12 AM

Done 5 runs of premium dungeon this morning and took 0 atmas and 9 sealed items, which again shows drop rate is on and it is atma drop chance specifically that has been reduced to even less than before the event started.

This makes complete sense that Helium has done this, he gave us forge but removed many things related to forge without any reasoning.

Big Bubba Koont Removed

Ricardo Fellini Removed

Mats for fluid npc Removed

Drops removed from most mobs in Nova Dungeon (svs map)

And now Atma drop rate reduced to an extremely low level.

Why would Helium chose to do this only in the time we have forge, it is clear this is another attempt to push people to spend money in game to gain resources. Very very disappointing once again, we pay premium and premium drops removed.

#11 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

Done 5 runs of premium dungeon this morning and took 0 atmas and 9 sealed items, which again shows drop rate is on and it is atma drop chance specifically that has been reduced to even less than before the event started.

This makes complete sense that Helium has done this, he gave us forge but removed many things related to forge without any reasoning.

Big Bubba Koont Removed

Ricardo Fellini Removed

Mats for fluid npc Removed

Drops removed from most mobs in Nova Dungeon (svs map)

And now Atma drop rate reduced to an extremely low level.

Why would Helium chose to do this only in the time we have forge, it is clear this is another attempt to push people to spend money in game to gain resources. Very very disappointing once again, we pay premium and premium drops removed.

Thank you for the additional information. I did ask the Requiem team previously if the drop rates were adjusted at all for premium dungeons in relation to Infinity Atmas, but they have assured me that they have not. I will ask them again though to recheck the numbers because as you mentioned above doing 5 premium run dungeons with zero infinity atmas drops is very concerning. 

#12 MiStIcOo

MiStIcOo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:17 AM

2 Maint and still no atma drops in PD, how is this even possible? I agree 100% with what Kati said, Helium did lower the drop rates on atma... How sad

#13 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:38 AM

Why extend the forge and other bonus's when you have taken away resources needed for this? And it is clear no one is willing to admit that they have done this, why Helium continues to lie and avoid the community? This is why no one wants to take part in his battlefield event. 

The community are being treated terribly by our GM, he thinks what he is doing will make him money maybe, yes it will for the short term, but every time he is making problems and avoiding the changes he has made, people are leaving this game or becoming more inactive.

Our GM is lucky that some people actually remain in the game, i personally want to play this game, but i have lost so much hope and expectations from our GM. It is as if he just wants to avoid us and hope we go away.

I understand andrasyte done PD and got 2 atmas with a chance maker, but really you think this is ok? you use a chance maker while +300% drop is on and take only 2 atmas? That is ridiculous, before this change 20-25 atmas would drop per run without a chance maker, when will this be fixed and not avoided, when the event ends? When it doesnt matter anymore? 

#14 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:27 AM

Again the Requiem team is still looking into the infinity atmas reports. If you do have additional information as previously requested please either put it this topic so I can collect it and send it to the team or send in a ticket so the support team can forward it to the Requiem team.

#15 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:49 AM

Again the Requiem team is still looking into the infinity atmas reports. If you do have additional information as previously requested please either put it this topic so I can collect it and send it to the team or send in a ticket so the support team can forward it to the Requiem team.

Hey AndraSyte, i understand this can be as frustrating for you as it is for us. It is now 9 days since we have practically no atmas in premium dungeon. Is the fact that with a chance maker and +300% drop rate only 2 atmas dropping not proof enough for them?

I mean do they believe we are lying to them? There are people complaining every day here and on facebook about this, i was actively farming myself and there is no explanation to this, other than the drop rate of atmas specifcally has been lowered.

Think of it this way, you have to buy premium and use a chance maker just to take 2 atmas, that seems ok for them? Again the event is ending and nothing is being fixed.

Please can you give any explanation for any of the following issues,

Lags and freezes on both servers since new server has been added.

Items disapearing on the new server, equipment and mall items.

Most mobs in Nova Dungeon (svs map) and not dropping anything (this has been from the beginning of share event).

Forge Related Npcs removed when forge started ( BigBubba Koont and Ricardo Fellini)

Also why when all this is going on Helium has added premium item which ofcourse instantly fails?

Also, there are 1 day premium items dropping from almost every mob, but these are not working at all.

Also, the Flower Girl for Valentines event is not in nova lux anymore, appears to have been removed.

Can we get answers to anything? I mean the automated response is to send tickets, but why should we? we are with some of these problems for over 2 weeks and many people have sent tickets, It would take 1 hour of game play to understand all of these issues are true.

#16 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

Not much more to say because xSweetDreamsx said it very well. I just want it known that she is not alone in these concerns and Im here to support the people in trying to drag some answers or solutions out of someone up there. Also tired of submitting tickets that fall into the lap of someone different each time that is clueless to any of these problems, then having to explain each detail over and over again in a language someone that does not play Requiem can understand.

Thanks for taking the time to post here and let us know something.

#17 rasberry

rasberry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:abiland

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:14 AM

PD3 lvl 80 premium dungeon still dropping TD drops :hmm:

PD2 in Alban is fixed, appreciate it, but atmas (1-2) drop in PD3 not 2.

thanks~

#18 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:38 AM

What do you mean about PD2 fixed abi? I checked today and its still not dropping atmas, also it wasn't dropping TD items like PD3

I checked PD3 also today, and it did drop 3 atmas, this would be normal with no drop rate on but +300% on, its still extremely low, and level 5 jewels dropping there now? Why? Lol

Over 2 weeks since Nova map issue, 9 days since PD/Atma issue and all we are being told is that support are working on it, it really takes them this long to add drops back to Nova Map? And put atma drop rate back to what it was?

Im sorry but i dont believe that nothing has been changed, and the reluctance to fix anything proves that this has been done to hold people back during forge event, i am sure once forge ends, we will see something being done, well hopefully.

People on the new server are already losing all items, how long until this happens on Trifri server? Then the fun will really start.

#19 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:37 AM

PD3? I only know of 2 PD portals in Alban.. but then each day I learn of something new that happened while I was away.

Ran PD1 and 2 yesterday.. 0 Atmas. Ran the rare TD only get Allstat and HP drops, also 0 Atmas from boss

#20 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:27 AM

I ran (or better I am still running) PD today.

In three runs I got five Atmas.

On the other hand I got not a single Sealed drop. Instead my bags are gummed up with (pretty annoying) TD bonus drops.

Running in Nova Lux (PremiumDungeon 4) on a lvl 49 character with +30% drop bonus from daily Happy Hour quest.

No additional use of drop bonuses or Chance makers or things like that.

Edit: Server I am playing on is Trifri. Can not comment on Aeternum since I stopped playing on this server.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 19 February 2018 - 05:29 AM.

#21 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:46 AM

I ran (or better I am still running) PD today.

In three runs I got five Atmas.

On the other hand I got not a single Sealed drop. Instead my bags are gummed up with (pretty annoying) TD bonus drops.

Running in Nova Lux (PremiumDungeon 4) on a lvl 49 character with +30% drop bonus from daily Happy Hour quest.

No additional use of drop bonuses or Chance makers or things like that.

Edit: Server I am playing on is Trifri. Can not comment on Aeternum since I stopped playing on this server.

In alban there are 2 premium dungeons, PD2 and PD3, in PD2 atmas do drop, around the amount that you got is possible, but also TD buffs and level 5-65++ jewels drop, somewhere dungeon drops are mixed up, as TD is dropping atmas also.

Now the issue is not about atmas, dropping, the CM got 2 atmas last week with a chance maker, the point is, we have +300% drop rate on since the 6th of febuary, on the 9th of feb there was a maintenance, after this maint, the drop rates was reduced extremely, Before this Maint on friday the 9th, u could get 20-25 atmas per run, which would be normal for such a high drop rate (+300%) After this Maint, in PD3 no atmas drop, unless you spend 400 mall on a chance maker, and in PD2 very few drop.

As Helium has removed drops from Nova Dungeon Mobs and Removed forge related NPCs, it makes sense that he would also do this, but there is no information on this, or why it was done, it just appears as though because he gave us 65% forge rate, he removed all of these materials/npc to hold us back or to push people to spend mall. Now this is the problem.

On my post i was originally complaining about 4 days of these problems, but in actual fact it has been from start of the event for all issues other than atmas, but now we are 10 days with this change to atmas, with no information, reasoning or explantion to this, it is although no GM or CM wants to admit what has been done, because they know this is completely wrong and they are treating their community terribly.

#22 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:06 AM

Kati, I really agree with you on the point that loot tables seem to be mixed up badly.

As you said you get Atma drops in TD too. This for example does not apply to Nova Lux TD. I did not drop a single Atma in there.

Then again in Nova Lux's PD I did not get a single drop of Sealed items. I had to stop running PD now since the game again reached a delay/lag status of at least unplayable.

TD drops in PD as said are annoying....

Random drops out of level range occur in Nova Lux too with for example level 60 Ion sets dropping in there.

And well, you are right again. Considering the applied bonus rates it really makes one think why there are so few Atmas dropping.

I did not count the exact number of runs I just made but got 15 Atmas out of it while two runs had zero Atmas dropping. I am anything else but satisfied with this result.

I did not in any way tried to prove that atmas are dropping at all in order to defend anything but just wanted to share the results to keep this thread somehow updated.

#23 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:33 AM

Kati, I really agree with you on the point that loot tables seem to be mixed up badly.

As you said you get Atma drops in TD too. This for example does not apply to Nova Lux TD. I did not drop a single Atma in there.

Then again in Nova Lux's PD I did not get a single drop of Sealed items. I had to stop running PD now since the game again reached a delay/lag status of at least unplayable.

TD drops in PD as said are annoying....

Random drops out of level range occur in Nova Lux too with for example level 60 Ion sets dropping in there.

And well, you are right again. Considering the applied bonus rates it really makes one think why there are so few Atmas dropping.

I did not count the exact number of runs I just made but got 15 Atmas out of it while two runs had zero Atmas dropping. I am anything else but satisfied with this result.

I did not in any way tried to prove that atmas are dropping at all in order to defend anything but just wanted to share the results to keep this thread somehow updated.

I understand you, and i apologise if i come across hostile, it is just very frustrating, that this is going on, i personally don't need atmas, i was lucky i farmed and made all i needed early, but many people write to me, looking for answers, and ofc i have none.

The lag in game is very bad, it was bad since the new server came, but that was only in populated areas, now it is in empty areas also very laggy since the Maintenance last night. I am not tech savvy but i can see clearly that the new server is bringing many problems and many errors, and it seems we are all being abandoned at this point. I do feel sorry for the VMs and CMs who probably feel as helpless as all of us.

I hope now its Monday Helium will face these issues head on and do the right things, but i think i am a dreamer.

#24 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:05 AM

I understand you, and i apologise if i come across hostile, it is just very frustrating, that this is going on, i personally don't need atmas, i was lucky i farmed and made all i needed early, but many people write to me, looking for answers, and ofc i have none.

Don't worry, I am used to requiem hostility levels. So zero harm done or taken. In fact it did not feel hostile at all.

#25 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:21 PM

We understand the frustration that a persisting issue can cause so please do not worry! We really appreciate the continued reports as this shows that the issue is persisting and needs to be addressed as fast as possible. Again if there is any new information please just let us know either by sending in a ticket or posting it on the forums. I will continue to request updates from the Requiem Team and update everyone as soon as I hear back!   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users