Please Combine Ragnarok 1 and Ragnarok Re:Start Sub-Forums - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please Combine Ragnarok 1 and Ragnarok Re:Start Sub-Forums

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 PhattyDanny86

PhattyDanny86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:03 PM

Just wanted to publicly ask the staff to find a way to combine the two Ragnarok sub-forums.

I know the reasoning for why they're structured the way they are right now, but I feel like the division is causing a divide in the already-small community. A lot of topics (especially those in Community Chat) pertains to Ragnarok Online as a whole. However, I feel like those who frequent one of the sub-forums misses out on joining the discussions held in the other sub-forum. And creating duplicate topics in different sub-sections is not allowed.

It's not a big deal, but I just feel it would be a step towards gathering the community closer together. Of course, I realize the two sub-forums can't be combined as they are now. But I think this is worth a look.

#2 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:11 AM

restart and ro-classic is different,  for why?

different guides

different events

different guild

different market

#3 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Different mechanics and content too, they are practically different games for now.

They definitely would not fit in the same section.

#4 PhattyDanny86

PhattyDanny86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

restart and ro-classic is different,  for why?

different guides

different events

different guild

different market

Different mechanics and content too, they are practically different games for now.

They definitely would not fit in the same section.

I'm sorry, but it seems you didn't really read my post. I clearly admit that there are differences to the two servers, and that just combining the two sub-forums as-is won't work. However, they are not "different games" as Blueness states. They are, in essence, the same game - just at different stages, and/or with elements moved around.

I really had General Chat in mind when making this suggestion. There are so many discussions in both sub-forums that can pertain to both servers. The Ragnarok community is the Ragnarok community. I just feel like the community shouldn't be divided more than it needs to be, seeing as how it's already so small.

#5 CHARMander101

CHARMander101

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLittle Root town
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Asgard

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:39 PM

It is impractical to do that as of now RO1 is for retro gamers
RESTART are for retro game nostalgics.
If this were to be combined into one forum U will be confused as
to which post, topic to respond to.

Lama pergi permainan yang dibuat oleh top-down pecundang yang dari mode seperti Nordic jokers

Edited by CHARMander101, 20 February 2018 - 09:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users