Guide For Newbie for Zulie maker 2018 - General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Guide For Newbie for Zulie maker 2018

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCkuj Napoca
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

Greetings Rosians!

My name is Otto-Norbert i have play'ed Rose sience June 2011 , Once servers marge i quit the game and i start work on my real life (btw i'am 24year old ) ...Once i quit i decide to give everything i got and let's my account fly away  :p_laugh: 

Now i decide to come back because i love rose and i always do it so i wanna share with you how i lvl-ed up to 250 , how i make my grew up again in rose and most important for some is how i made "zulie" , almost every single old player know that economy is dam badly right now , so you can make zulie from almost nothing.

How i lvl-ed to 250 from starting an fresh account with no boost/etc?!

Spoiler Lv. 1-250!

Gear Farm !

NPC's gear are good but you need to grew up so gear up is an important factor , once you have good gear to keep up you can start make zulie !!! So let's me tell you how i did.

Spoiler Lv.1 Gear to End game gear!

Zulie Farm !

Now you got your End game gear / Luna,Spider set with Valor gem on it , you can start make Bilion of zulie , but let's leave this part and go to the start right?

How i manage to make Bilions of zulie in just 30days?! read this and follow it and you can become what i did  :p_love: 

Lv1-250 zulie maker , i can tell you that  "PICK EVERYTHING" , yes that's right i haven't miss any single pick util i was in luna were i founded a party , pick them don't be lazy because that's your window for begin Bilionare in Rose , pick them , keep them and then go in Junon and find best dealer and sell it to them , Current economy is badly that's why you can make tone's of zulie from material you pick , All dirty type are so expensive pick them , i From my side i was able to make 3B from lvl 1 to 250 by just pick'ing all dropp , all essence ,dirty etc. With that money i buy'ed costume set  and wings that give me extra drop rate ( the costume set was 1.1B and wings 650m total of 1.75b ) and still remain 1B+ in my inventory so what i did with them? i buy'ed sigil drop , exacly ... 250m for one sigil that give you 3x drop rate for 1hr ...  i got 5 sigil first time then what i did?! i got to wasterland map and ask for any cleric to buff me that is 15min buff you shold be able to kill 3 kings (the easy one ) wich are Golden Scarab King and Desert Scavenger King .

Spoiler Zulie Hunt/farm Path!

I will Record later one video and run the entire path for orlo and luna/junon path so you will get the zone they were respwn !

Here are some screen with my current character and date i created !

2qvqkoy.png

My Current Curency :

v400tt.jpg

Thank you for your time  :p_love:

Hope you can follow my guide and please don't be lazy :> you can do it . I belive in you! Luv ya all <3

#2 cindershock

cindershock

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:09 PM

Very clear guide, I like it, quite useful for new players!

#3 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCkuj Napoca
  • Server:Dragonis

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

Very clear guide, I like it, quite useful for new players!

Thank you sir . If they follow some step or step by step they can easly grew up as i did <3

#4 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

here's an upvote! 

#5 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts