• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DEATHCOREZ

DEATHCOREZ

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:48 PM

I can not access my account What should I do? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!XCSyFw3vg-A.jpgHello. Were you disconnected while in-game? There's a possibility that the server did not recognize your log off/disconnection, and thinks your account is still logged in. Please try again after a few minutes. You can also try to reset/refresh your network connection (modem and router) and see if that helps. For added security, I also suggest for you to change/reset your password from the WarpPortal website.                       DID NOT HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DEATHCOREZ, 16 February 2018 - 12:25 AM.

#2 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:54 PM

Hello. Were you disconnected while in-game? There's a possibility that the server did not recognize your log off/disconnection, and thinks your account is still logged in. Please try again after a few minutes. You can also try to reset/refresh your network connection (modem and router) and see if that helps. For added security, I also suggest for you to change/reset your password from the WarpPortal website.

#3 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:42 AM

Hello. I saw that you edited your original post. I do suggest creating a separate reply to avoid confusion. Please send a ticket to WarpPortal Support so that they can take a look at your account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users