I am making cresentia and soulmaker I need help - Gameplay Questions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I am making cresentia and soulmaker I need help

4 replies to this topic

#1 Adorm

Adorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationVakiome kanata ko
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:12 AM

Essentially I seen the two ingame one had elemental power and the other summoning moonlight flower. I was wondering which is which and for what?. I am guessing one or the other is a summoner?.

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:54 PM

"Crecentias are the traditional scythe-dancers of Elenas. They continue to do what they started as Alters, and focus on disabling their enemies.
Role: DPS"

"Some Alters discover that they are called to support their allies more directly, and become Soulmakers instead. A Soulmaker teams up with his or her Soul Doll to provide health regeneration and damage support.

Role: Heal, DPS"

Crecentia focus on debuff but since they get the more PHY/MG attack most people focus on farming pets cause they will be better in this class, one of those pets is "moonlight flower" but there are more than 200 pets and every class can use them but you get the most by using them in a Crecentia

SoulMaker, is in my opinion the best healer/buffer, so that is your main role but you can be DPS too

like you said in your post, summoning pets is for every class in the game you just have to get the pet but you get the best of them in crecentia but everyone use them depending on what they need (dps, debuff,heal,etc)

about the element thing you say i guess you mean the earth power of the crecentia, but that is just one skill and thats all. there are other more element focus clases like wiz or sorcerer

in case you mean element like the color of the weapon, thats for all clases and you use the element you need in that moment

By the way, would be nice if you answer this post cause i remember answering some of them and you say nothing so i dont know if you read them!

Edited by 1131131129203649980, 24 February 2018 - 12:55 PM.

#3 Adorm

Adorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:12 PM

oh sorry man I thank you for answering me its helpful =).

#4 Adorm

Adorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:15 PM

also what stats I do for soulmaker for pve, I researched stats for cresentia?

#5 Ihrin

Ihrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:27 PM

yuuuhu, i have 2 noels as main chars, 1 crec and 1 sm, for me, its he best combo e,e
in my opinion, both are INT based, you can put STR at crecentia, but, well thats soemthign you ca try out, since we have skill and stat reset scrolls..

and for a SM, if you wanna be full support, i would focus on VIT, most SMs does (what a shamee, they wanan be slaves..!)

my sm, is like a 90% dps xD! which strangly can heal himself ahhaha, i putted everything on int, and damange increase. i wanna play that roll, and to be honest? for high lvl mosnters, i can solo them all, the only one i cant solo with sm and with crec yes, are the lvl 90 bosses, but thats cause crecentia is like an tank(depends on your build), buthey. playing SM as dps, can be very funny too, i still building it up, but with almost 25k cure, it makes an very decent amount of damange, and you can kill from a long distance, while you runn and heal your self, so, its like an immortal option too ahhahaah, and hey, parties will always recruit you, cause you will number 1 support (and i hate t hat they just expect that from sm, but, that sup to everyone) i think, people dont wanna experiment by them selves, they just do what others do, and if soemone says "this option is best" all are gonna do it, in my case, i made it full dps, and its op even without using cards hahaha, its amazing i like it more than crecentia, and my pet for example mermaid already hit 20k dmng each second, its not the best, but, its pretty decent. dont know, just try it out by your self, both classes are good, crec can e more difficult to manage till you have some expirience, sm, is for me, funniest of all classes, if you use it as dps, for sure hahahaha cause beeing a healer slave, isnt very funny... ahahha goooodluck e.e

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users