Cannot purchase WP energy through Boku Payment Method - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cannot purchase WP energy through Boku Payment Method

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

Hi!

I am having problems on purchasing Warpportal energy points everytime I place any order through the Boku Payment Method. 

Whenever I power-up my accounts, I can click the Boku Payment option and it displays me the conversion rates and the costs to pay them. But when I click the "Place Order" button, it always gives me the error: "Country not enabled for merchant service". 

Why is New Zealand excluded to your payment method? I have been using Boku Mobile Payment since 2012 - 2015 and I have found little or no problems when doing transactions with you guys and usually everything else turns out fine.

I have noticed that this problem was already like this around 2016, then 2017 and still now but I thought of it that the problem might be fix eventually and it still isn't. I'm currently not please with the current situation since Boku is the most convenient way for me to purchase points to the game without the hassle of credit cards.

I have no trouble paying to other games outside of Warpportal games through Boku and this has been a long-term problem for me. Can you guys please fix about this? I'm missing out one of your games- Ragnarok Online promotions and deals. :o

Please reply as soon as possible! Thank you!

EDIT:

I've forgot to mention that I tried already on all browsers: IE, Firefox, and G.Chrome and disabled all ad-blocks from my browsers and doing all of those still gives me that error: "Country not enabled for merchant service."

Edited by LawrenzTyr18, 01 March 2018 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users