28/02/2018 - Not Fixed Problems+ New Problems[Maintenance] - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

28/02/2018 - Not Fixed Problems+ New Problems[Maintenance]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Tifrii

Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:06 PM

Hello,

Yestrday it was a Cold Day, with some rain in Georgia so i went to sleep earyl. Woke up today early[Weather is same -_-] and what i see. [Nova Dundgeon 89lvl Jewels] - is still ugged / Premium Dundgeon is still bugged+[[New] you can chek, that barely drops anything good(just old Eximus bullets for Rangers]. Excuse me, Pardon, mapatiet, izvenaius, Entschuldigung, still trying to act normally - but what the hell is going on? More than 1 month to fix drop from premium.. Come on we all know you can fix it easy, but you turned of it speciall...Days pass, you lossing your milking cows" also me". Wake uuuuuuuuuuuuup.

+ Weather is still -_-+ work+that i can't play normaly+ +++ a lot of -_- from real. and you still don't fix this -_-......

We all just want to relax few min, when we back from hard day working, not to look theese bugs and problems.

Best Regards,

Lasha Nikolashvili

#2 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:51 AM

What about this new premium item in Item Mall? It actually works? And i don't understand this, 20% forge on free accounts and 40% on premium, this activates only during an event or its full time with it? Nothing is clear, last nights maint notes where also very unclear.

#3 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:41 AM

I still have premium with 0000.0000.0000.0000.000 amount of time left on it so I have no idea wtf is going on. Sent a ticket, got a stupid answer that was totally useless by someone who has no idea anything about the game. I can tell you that the drop rate is super super low so that part of premium is not working and there is no 40% forge either.

The only thing I can see that was done at maintenance regarding any of the many issues we've all be asking about is the npc to port to Tifri is back.. wooo! thanks Helium for showing that tiny bit of competence! still no Atmas in PD and 89 svs map still broken so no Atmas there either. The one TD is still only dropping the all stat and hp buffs, where the rest of them are dropping in PD in alban. not sure where the forge npc's were to begin with so didnt check on that. 

Frustration level over 9000! I stop here cuz I have many mean things I want to say so......

#4 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:16 PM

Thank you for the additional reports everyone! I have resent reports to the Requiem team regarding the issues stated (premium, drops,etc.). Regarding the bonus rates that were listed for premium vs free users, I was able to confer with the Requiem team and it seem that the rates listed specifically for the compound, enchant, and reinforcement was listed incorrectly (should be 2% for free users and 4% for premium users). This has been corrected on the notice page and is being updated on the website.The team would like to sincerely apologize for the confusion caused with this. They are also currently looking into the forge related bonus rates as there were multiple reports that they were not being applied (still at 2% with premium active). 

As soon as I receive additional updates regarding the remaining reported issues from the Requiem Team I will post an update. Thank you for your patience thus far! 

#5 tvre123

tvre123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:45 PM

Is the Reqq team aware of drops in PD ?  No sealed items dropping in PD and to make matters worse Ancient ruin HP and other buffs from Treasure dungeon are now dropping out of the PD and bags are filling up to quick to even go in there.  Also to take in account items are still disappearing from equipped items on Aeternum server.  I Would like to know who this "Requiem Team" is that you keep refeerring to becuase it doesnt seem  like they are fixing anything, in fact they are making it worst, as well as no communication to back it up.

#6 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:32 AM

Thank you for the additional reports everyone! I have resent reports to the Requiem team regarding the issues stated (premium, drops,etc.). Regarding the bonus rates that were listed for premium vs free users, I was able to confer with the Requiem team and it seem that the rates listed specifically for the compound, enchant, and reinforcement was listed incorrectly (should be 2% for free users and 4% for premium users). This has been corrected on the notice page and is being updated on the website.The team would like to sincerely apologize for the confusion caused with this. They are also currently looking into the forge related bonus rates as there were multiple reports that they were not being applied (still at 2% with premium active). 

As soon as I receive additional updates regarding the remaining reported issues from the Requiem Team I will post an update. Thank you for your patience thus far! 

Hey AndraSyte, One other thing, after wednesdays weekly Maint, the NPC to Trifri was added back into Nova Lux (Normal) But after the emergency Maint last night, this NPC has been removed again. I assume it was an error, as now we have no way to port from Nova to Trifri.

#7 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

Hey AndraSyte, One other thing, after wednesdays weekly Maint, the NPC to Trifri was added back into Nova Lux (Normal) But after the emergency Maint last night, this NPC has been removed again. I assume it was an error, as now we have no way to port from Nova to Trifri.

Thank you for the update! I did communicate to Helium that the NPC went missing and he added them back this morning. 

Is the Reqq team aware of drops in PD ?  No sealed items dropping in PD and to make matters worse Ancient ruin HP and other buffs from Treasure dungeon are now dropping out of the PD and bags are filling up to quick to even go in there.  Also to take in account items are still disappearing from equipped items on Aeternum server. 

I did speak to the team regarding the drops in PDs and it is something they are still investigating. As soon as I hear updates regarding it I will post here. Missing items are still also being looked into. If you or anyone you know is affected by this issue please make so send a ticket to our Support Team. They are investigating the matter with the Requiem team and can help to process item restorations. Support can be reached here. If anyone has questions regarding the ticket submission process please feel more than welcome to PM myself or Varitas. I will answer my PMs as soon as possible!

#8 Cleona

Cleona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:18 AM

Stop wasting your time in Requiem people. They have -_- up the game so bad they don't even  know where to begin fixing.

Let's play GW2. It's an awesome game. :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users