PHYSICAL CLASS Damage Calculation :-) - FAQ & Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

PHYSICAL CLASS Damage Calculation :-)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 theleftone66

theleftone66

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

hello guys :)

here i want to show u with few examples the PHYSICAL CLASS Damage Calculation, i will show u how u calculate the ATK min(all u have a stat like that but u cant see obviously) and show how exactly our damage is calculated that we can see :-)

in the end of this topic i will list all skills which have obviously wrong skill discriptions or which have wrong or another calculation system

Here is the formula of the FINAL DAMAGE Calculation:

FinalDamage = [{(RandomValue between Charakter ATK Min...Charakter ATK Max) + (STR x 2 + CharLevel x 6)} + SkillPower "Flat bonus Damage of the Skill" +
(SkillAdditionalDamage (% of the SkillDiscription) of RandomValue between (WeaponBasePATKMin...WeaponBasePATKMax))]
x Crit Damage if it critically hits + Element Damage

Here is the formula of CHARAKTER ATK MIN(it is not shown and how popcorn explained it is wrong so this is the actual way to calculate):

[(Base ATK x Base Atk multiplier) + Flat Skill Bonus (Buff or Passive) + ATK of Items + Total minimum Physical ATK of weapons and other stuff]
x Final Attack Multiplier x PVE/PVP Multiplier

Here is the formula of CHARAKTER ATK MAX(you dont have to calculate this, it is shown on ure character status as ATK):

[(Base ATK x Base Atk multiplier) + Flat Skill Bonus (Buff or Passive) + ATK of Items + Total maximum Physical ATK of weapons and other stuff]
x Final Attack Multiplier x PVE/PVP Multiplier

to explain this i will use my savage as an example, and i will use his skill "Upper Screwdriver" Lv.5 for example:
my Savage is lvl 65, and has 539 STR and 9652 ele atk, my skill has Weapon physical Atk Power 180% + 200

first of all, before we calculate, lets calculate my CHARAKTER ATK MIN:
[(860 x 1,05 {5% guild buff passive} + 520ATK{claw mastery lvl 10 gives 200ATK and stance lvl 5 gives 320ATK} +
449ATK(Arams Neck of Int) + 830ATK(Arams Belt of Pers) + 2x2750ATK(15*V-Tor Solarrings) + 482ATK(5 Star Avice Solarears) + 277ATK(groundhog bloon) +
6272 Min ATK(fiery cursed bone claw) + 2x150 Min ATK(6* absolute def card) + 600 Min ATK(6* absolut atk card) + 277 Min ATK(Zodiac Gold Claw)
x 1,15(10%final damage from claw mastery lvl 10, 5% from stance lvl 5) x 1,5 PVE Multiplier=
28307 Charakter ATK MIN

CHARAKTER ATK MAX is calculated the same but with max instead of min Stats, and if calculated correctly u shoud get the ATK shown in ure Charakter status:
in my case i have 47025 Charakter ATK MAX

so i have an avarage ATK of 37666 ATK + 539 STR x 2 + Lvl 65 x 6 = 39134 avarage damage without skill or element bonus
lets calculate the skill damage of upper screwdriver:

[180% of (1617-4488 fiery cursed bone claw equip opts) + (60-255 zodiac gold claw equip opts)] + 200 flat skill bonus = 5976 avarage skill bonus damage

now we add those 2 damages (avarage damage+ avarage upperscrewdriver bonus damage)= (45110 avarge damage x Crit damage if crit) + 9652 ele atk

so my avarage damage if the monsters get 100% of my damage dealt from my Upper screwdriver, i would do 54762 final damage

so here comes the problem, which cant be doubt, and all physical class players make the same experience:
the calculated avarage damage is still way more higher then the damage actually dealt, maybe all monsters have 15-30% physical damage drop, or the damage of the physical classes is calculated with a 0.75 or 0.8 multiplier

or the monsters have a lot of defense

if it is possible, can read this part of the calculation popcorn??

everything would be right if monsters take ~20% less physical damage or pyhsical classes do ~ 20% less damage compared to the magic classes

i have another favour, could u post the same formula but for magical classes??

well in the end of this post i want to make some things clear: the reason why i made this is not for complaining or attacking the drago team, things are how they are, i just want to understand them :)

in my opinion str doesnt need a power up too if str is calculated twice( once in base atk and second in the final damage)

the best thing for me would be to make things totally clear and transparent for the community and for the leading team

guys, test this formular on ure own, and calcuate :P

tell me ure experience

i play since 8+years and played all classes and my experience is that if we use this calculation physical classes do like said ~20% less damage somehow

whats ure idea of all this popcorn? i kno u guys are busy with arcadia 3 and we are excited about it but there will be a time after the patch ;)

tell us what u maybe could do or read from the files, if it is possible to rewright the files maybe we could talk about sensefull new damage systems after arcadia 3

well i hope this topic could  help at least 1 person xd

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:36 AM

I didn't know that you have the code in front of you. I have and the formula for ATK/MATK and DEF/MDEF (including skills) directly from the code.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell people crap you can't know anything about and don't try to teach me. It might sound arrogant but I doubt that you have the same years of programming experience I have.

Btw, monsters have DEF and MDEF values.

The monsters have abilities set by the former devs depending on what they specifically need.

I won't discuss with someone claiming to have any knowledge about things they can't have.

#3 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

just out of curiousity is it possible to tell us how much defence the average woodie at advanced windia plains has?

#4 theleftone66

theleftone66

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:41 AM

@popcorn, i have the formula from you in your former post

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

Woodie Lv. 5:

AIM Rate 0%, 681 HP, 9000 MP, PDef 230, MDef 230, ATK 61~68, MATK 81, Evade 238, PhyDmg decrease 0, MagDmg decrease 0 

#6 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:55 AM

If you think there is a bug or a problem with descriptions please provide screenshots in our bug reporting section or send a ticket to our support team at support.warpportal.com. We will look into any reports of this kind, however posts that are not accurate will be removed after this warning. We will be locking this thread at this time, if you have any questions please send me a PM and I will be happy to clarify further.

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:55 AM

@popcorn, i have the formula from you in your former post

And that one is correct. It's taken directly from what the code is calculating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users