March 7th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 3 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 7th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

84 replies to this topic

#51 UrsaMinor1

UrsaMinor1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

Oh wow you really left the duplicated headgears in?

Last time something like this happened the headgear in question had been taken out, now you bring out a box with 3 headgears we already had in the server?

Really disappointing!

(checked the description of the new costumes box - NOT going to buy a box containing items I already got when I only had to pay 100kp for them)

Edited by UrsaMinor1, 07 March 2018 - 02:12 PM.

#52 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

the PVP Gatekeeper doesnt work like it should, and there is no Izlude lol

#53 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

the PVP Gatekeeper doesnt work like it should, and there is no Izlude lol

You're right for some reason we had geffen on the pvp script and not izlude. Checking that. As for not working like it should. What do you mean? 

#54 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

I mean, shouldnt we get instant warped in the pvp room ? and not select Nightmare/YoYo Mode

ZFKONxr.png

Like that?

Edited by Ryuuz0, 07 March 2018 - 02:21 PM.

#55 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:21 PM

I mean, shouldnt we get instant warped in the pvp room ? and not select Nightmare/YoYo Mode

The script is a copy and paste of the 5 town's listed PVP room entrance scripts. It functions exactly like the PVP managers in the 5 cities.

#56 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:22 PM

oh i see, aight better than nothing

#57 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

I mean, shouldnt we get instant warped in the pvp room ? and not select Nightmare/YoYo Mode

ZFKONxr.png

Like that?

So there are different rooms based on level ranges. Looking at the NPC I made it extremely redundant as every option goes to the same locations where you then see that choose menu.

#58 rakmack

rakmack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

:hmm:  *looks at +7 Skull Cap/Elven/EBW*

:hmm: sure..

#59 UrsaMinor1

UrsaMinor1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:46 PM

They just ignored their customers complaining about duplicated headgear from previous costume boxes. 

I'm also surprised that both of my messages were completely ignored.

I wonder if from now on we can always expect 1-3 duplicates from previous boxes in the ones that we will get in the future?

Edited by UrsaMinor1, 07 March 2018 - 02:48 PM.

#60 VModMango

VModMango

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 494 posts
  • LocationBoopsville

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:54 PM

I'd like to know why did you delete my post.

PMing a vMod to ask why it was removed is the correct way to handle this.

#61 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:58 PM

I'm also surprised that both of my messages were completely ignored.
I wonder if from now on we can always expect 1-3 duplicates from previous boxes in the ones that we will get in the future?

Every costume box we receive usually contains a mixture of new and old costumes. The reason restart hasn't really experienced this so far is due to the newness of the server. This box was built around a Rabbit/Bunny theme for the upcoming Easter event at the end of the month and included items to reflect that. Next month we will be returning to the normal mixture of less holiday themed costume boxes.

#62 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:00 PM

Stop deleting my posts or just ban me.  All I said was the duping is still happening.  Are you guys trying to hide the fact that it's still happening? 0_0

#63 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:04 PM

Stop deleting my posts or just ban me.  All I said was the duping is still happening.  Are you guys trying to hide the fact that it's still happening? 0_0

Unfortunately that work is still being investigated by the studio. The server team had their meeting sunday night. They said they had a list of things to share but haven't shared it yet. Were still waiting on their feedback.

#64 UrsaMinor1

UrsaMinor1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:04 PM

Every costume box we receive usually contains a mixture of new and old costumes. The reason restart hasn't really experienced this so far is due to the newness of the server. This box was built around a Rabbit/Bunny theme for the upcoming Easter event at the end of the month and included items to reflect that. Next month we will be returning to the normal mixture of less holiday themed costume boxes.

Thank you for your reply!

I can understand that especially later on we will get duplicates especially since newer players should also receive chance to obtain older costumes. But with the server still not that old and the amount of possible costumes it really is disappointing to see a total of 3 older ones in one box.

Though I do understand that a bunny theme is fitting for the holidays (but even then aren't there other bunny related costumes out there?)

Looking forward to a bunch of cute and new costumes next month then as I really enjoy those boxes and am willing to spent my money on them if they are worth it.

Edited by UrsaMinor1, 07 March 2018 - 03:13 PM.

#65 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

What happened to getting a response in the morning as to whether the Champion's Wreath will be unbound and tradable in the future?

#66 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:13 PM

This costume box is garbage. You people are jokes. You have a whole ass month to get together 6 to 7 costumes and you can't even do that?????? You rerelease two of the ugliest costumes created that nobody wants, likes or uses, and the other costumes are so lackluster. There's a single costume that looks decent that we haven't seen before.

Fire the person who releases these. If they're going to be this garbage, there should be 2 a month.

#67 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:31 PM

I mean, if y'all don't like the new costume box, here's a novel idea: Don't buy it?  :p_swt:  

#68 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

People are going to acquire the box through the starsand raffle because they want starsands, thereby making the box appear more popular than it really is.

#69 oddjob

oddjob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

What happened to getting a response in the morning as to whether the Champion's Wreath will be unbound and tradable in the future?

I figured this would happened. So I did what any intellectual human would do and turned them all into Crowns. Lucky me, it looks like they didn't make them unbound...which is the correct move. They should stay account bound.

Anyways, please keep your word on future account bound items and keep them that way. They share a significance that other gear doesn't because its a locked item.

The community (in Ragnarok, or any other MMORPG) appreciate transparency when it comes to things like these. That way, as a community we can build trust that we don't need to ask questions like these and we will be able to assume an outcome.

Cheers! I can't wait for Trans!

#70 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

I mean, if y'all don't like the new costume box, here's a novel idea: Don't buy it? :p_swt:

This.

#71 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:06 PM

This.

Still doesn't change the fact that they all look like p00p.. :P

Front page still says server's closed btw.

And how do you copy paste a script and have it replace a city?... But okay.

#72 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

I mean, if y'all don't like the new costume box, here's a novel idea: Don't buy it?  :p_swt:  

Pretty sure everyone knows about this already.  It just sucks that ppl have to wait for new costume box to arrive next month.

Edited by Lilp, 07 March 2018 - 04:07 PM.

#73 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

Well no -_-. Some of us would like some good costume boxes to come out eventually.

#74 1363151102125932647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:01 PM

Some players are in the game for cute costumes! Other players are in the game for... I  HAVE NO IDEA WHY OTHER PLAYERS ARE HERE FOR!!!!!

#75 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

Hey guess what, if the costumes are crap, you're literally saving money! :P

Reply to this topic