Help Decide

4 replies to this topic

#1 Crimsoncomet

Crimsoncomet

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:57 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie in this dragonica games, (actually I have played it once way before they change the name into dragon saga, I played dragonica on iahgames before)

last time I played a battle mage only manage to reach lv 53 and asassin lv 50 as well however I played that game on 2011 so a lot of thing have change since then

I want to start a new in this server, which class should I choose? considering I don't have the power to top up my IM so often (maybe like once in a while) ? Because I always see in the forum that all character should aim for +20 legendary weapon and I think I couldn't afford that, for leveling maybe I can only enhance my weapon till +4 until +8 at best

And I don't have any real friend to play so mainly solo I think (I see that calling for F7 parties in VR is so difficult as well)

Thank you once again for your advice

#2 Kaiwindx

Kaiwindx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

Try ninja as your starter since you had played it before, F7 parties are easier to find during weekend since there's EXP bonus, so usually nobody really try to run F7 during weekdays unless they rushing level. You don't have to top up unless you wanted to speed up your progress, there's NPC Harvey in Port of Wind center that trade Insurance scroll for 5-6 silver coins, which you can collect from world drop. +20 enchantment only worth for weapons that are lvl65+ which it can carry u till end game pve, and after you're lvl65 you can just run dungeon expert mode for leveling since it's faster than F7, better have the weapon at least +11 if you wanted to clear the dungeon faster, or stay at lvl65 for F1 / element farm until you have enough resource to make a good weapon and continue leveling.

#3 Crimsoncomet

Crimsoncomet

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:54 PM

Thank you very much for your advice..I see so I can enhance my weapon without buying IM for insurance through silver coin..this is big suggestion for me..thank you very much
May I ask you 1 more question?
Comparing between ninja and overlord..which one is better suited for pve? I read through this thief sub forum, and only found many people gave up ninja and reccomend overlord due to fast clearing dungeons..

#4 Kaiwindx

Kaiwindx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:58 AM

I see ninja is faster than overlord in fast clearing, because overlord have slower casting and powerful skill like wyvern have higher cooldown and slow down your movement, you also needed to get higher attack speed for overlord for it to clear faster, and female warrior cast animation is faster than male warriors, example: Summon Raising Storm "spinning wrestler", after the casting is done, the character raise his blade for animation purpose which makes you unable to move for abit, while female overlord can just move straight away after they done summoning the skill.

#5 Crimsoncomet

Crimsoncomet

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:04 PM

I see, thanks a lot for the clear explanation..luckily my male gladiator still lv 40 so I haven't wasted my time leveling him to realize it has flaw comparing him and ninja
Will leveling ninja then.thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users