• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

xMmohJI.png

This text is wrong. The Testimony of Retraining is Account locked in all forms so these aren't available. 

Please fix his text to correctly reflect that the only way to reset your characters stats/skills is with Item Mall once you've used your free reset [regardless of how long ago it was]

It may confuse many new players to be told by the NPC they can buy them from other players, only to find out paying cash is actually the only way.

Thanks ^^,

#2 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCkuj Napoca
  • Server:Dragonis

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:52 AM

they can still buy from other players , it's account lock on antique , once it purched it will remain into purchases tab , people can sell it via "Gift" but before you buy via "gift-ing" make sure you really trust the seller of you gona end up by begin scamed .

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:02 AM

That's actually semi-against the rules but definitely not supported. In fact the GM's and Staff will directly tell you, the 'gift' function is not intended to perform trades, and they are under no obligation to fix or refund you if someone scams you via that function. IE: It's not a solution and it's DEFINITELY not something you should EVER recommend people do. If they're not experienced enough in the game to figure that out on their own, then you're setting them up to fail and be scammed and have no recourse. Please do NOT ever recommend people do that. Mkay?

#4 NigHHt

NigHHt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCkuj Napoca
  • Server:Dragonis

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

That's actually semi-against the rules but definitely not supported. In fact the GM's and Staff will directly tell you, the 'gift' function is not intended to perform trades, and they are under no obligation to fix or refund you if someone scams you via that function. IE: It's not a solution and it's DEFINITELY not something you should EVER recommend people do. If they're not experienced enough in the game to figure that out on their own, then you're setting them up to fail and be scammed and have no recourse. Please do NOT ever recommend people do that. Mkay?

i do not recomand it to anyone , it's the point that the only way to get it so yeah . They shold change the text in something different or just delet and type "ops your running out of reset" :o

Agree with you !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users