Which weapon to buy for a Dual Hawker - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Which weapon to buy for a Dual Hawker

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Hi there!

Well, I'm making a Dual Hawker / Raider but right now I'm only at lv 15.

As I liked the Dual type, now I need to know: which weapon should I buy until I be able to use the first Dual Sword weapon (Khukuri & Long Sword - Lev req. 30)?

Should I use a basic katar like Knuckle or Sword Knuckle? Or Can I use two one-handed swords? What are my options and the common choice?

A nice Dual is the Falchion-Gladius but...but it's still far away and shouldn't be easy as I need to farm Manager Moldies.

THANKS A LOT and sorry for my bad english.

#2 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

sry to tell u that falcion-gladius is a very rare drop
i have farmed over 40-50 managers never to get it as a drop
use normal knuckle till 30
use the npc sold duals till 60-70
buy a DDR(dual death render after that)
and change to hardened weapons after 120-130
alos falcion gladius is not so good but if u get it as a drop tell me i wanna buy it for movespeed :D (ill pay u well)

#3 DesertLynx

DesertLynx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • LocationIn front of my PC?

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

I've farmed Falcion-Gladius through the past few days with 3 characters, each character killed him more than 3463 times and never dropped until the fat Moldie became blue to each of them.

Tomorrow my 4th character will attempt to do the same job, this time IT MUST DROP before the Manager turns blue.

#4 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

I have about 6 falchion-gladius's but i use 4 of them, i guess i could sell a few to you guys.
But THBronx i have a firangi-firangi that you could have, i really have no need for it.
It is a Unique dual weapon refined to 7 i think, it has about 90 attack power and only takes 116 Dex.

#5 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

I've farmed Falcion-Gladius through the past few days with 3 characters, each character killed him more than 3463 times and never dropped until the fat Moldie became blue to each of them.

Tomorrow my 4th character will attempt to do the same job, this time IT MUST DROP before the Manager turns blue.

I got 1 unique from the Master Queen Bibi: the Shining Staff, and 2 uniques from the Queen Bibi: the Gatling Multi-Launcher.
Is this luck? I don't know, but yesterday I started to farm the Manager Moldie.

I have about 6 falchion-gladius's but i use 4 of them, i guess i could sell a few to you guys.
But THBronx i have a firangi-firangi that you could have, i really have no need for it.
It is a Unique dual weapon refined to 7 i think, it has about 90 attack power and only takes 116 Dex.

Really? How much do you want for the Firangi-Firangi? Or it's for free? (because I'm low lv, still lv45, aka = poor). Posted Image

Well, my in-game name is Pryscila. What's yours? Let's make a deal.

#6 DesertLynx

DesertLynx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • LocationIn front of my PC?

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

1-I'm on Draconis, not sure if u r there as well.

2-I just started my journey all over so my wealth is 180k so far http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_boogie.gif .

Bleh, didn't drop for the 4th char till he became blue.

@ THBronx I guess it's not about drop chance, it might be coming of pure luck, I never knew. Or maybe I'm banned from having the chance of U weapon dropping :) because I also farmed U weapons from various kings before the p2p NArose and during Irose and was farming for several days and all I get is trash, better to drop off farming uniques, such a waste of 35-40 Cooked Meat and 5 minutes per king for looting a Legendary item that no1 buys and is sold to the npc for few thousands, not really worth it.

#7 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

1-I'm on Draconis, not sure if u r there as well.

2-I just started my journey all over so my wealth is 180k so far http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_boogie.gif .

Bleh, didn't drop for the 4th char till he became blue.

@ THBronx I guess it's not about drop chance, it might be coming of pure luck, I never knew. Or maybe I'm banned from having the chance of U weapon dropping ;) because I also farmed U weapons from various kings before the p2p NArose and during Irose and was farming for several days and all I get is trash, better to drop off farming uniques, such a waste of 35-40 Cooked Meat and 5 minutes per king for looting a Legendary item that no1 buys and is sold to the npc for few thousands, not really worth it.

oh well, the U i have are on Leonis, but i also have some pretty good chars on draconis, i have a 211 champ, 202 mage, 165 arti, and a few more. Lol.
I might have a Falchion-gladius but i can't log on right now, and it might be a while before i get on.

#8 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

oh well, the U i have are on Leonis, but i also have some pretty good chars on draconis, i have a 211 champ, 202 mage, 165 arti, and a few more. Lol.
I might have a Falchion-gladius but i can't log on right now, and it might be a while before i get on.

Well, what's your in-game name? Yeoldknight?
Sell me ur unique =D

#9 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

Yeah but i can't log on right now ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic