Survivor Set Unplayable - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Survivor Set Unplayable

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:27 PM

Campitor after the recent changes to survivor set this problem has popped up the casting time of skill increase until the cast time is so high they are not useable this is a big problem is possible for fix soon?

stonerfreak, on 16 Mar 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:snapback.png

Survivor Set is not fixed... I don't know what the cute kitten you fools did... but my cast is getting decreased over time and JT ends up going from close to 1sec cast to 2sec cast over time... this is really really really really really really annoying... its not just JT but all my warlock skills get slower and slower and slower as time goes by.... i have to jump from High TI in eden 6 times during 1 set of counts (i dont know why but change maps resets the cast time to appropriate timing.) Look into this please.... also noticed decrease in cast time when i switched gears from survivor to mob, celine, prococa & lacryma, and then changed back to survivor cast time took a hit

#2 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:13 PM

Just use some other headgear for the time being, or use a Circlet that's not +10.

#3 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:18 PM

Just use some other headgear for the time being, or use a Circlet that's not +10.

the hat is the problem?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

Campitor will look into this next week.

The circlet was missing its combo script, so it might be the new adjustments that caused the issue you are experiencing.

For other issues please please use the pinned topic here with the reporting format specified, it does help a lot to have organized reports in one place :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users