#1 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

2 proposals:

1. Buff the % from honor backshields (because they are outdated)

or

2. Introduce a new tier of honor backshields because the current one is for level 180 and the % statistics are pretty bad compared to some of the other back items available in the game.

In addition, can you make it possible to disassemble honor backshields and accessories? These items are outdated now...

I actually use one of these backshields, the righteous crusader backshield [gem 10] despite doctor backarms with substats being better.. Only because it is an honor backshield and it looks cool.

Second, the ferrel guild backshield (the one with the $ like symbol on it) is not as good as ikaness backpack with substats.

the one with critical, 43 critical is simply not enough...

the fourth one with that gives mp... huh?? it doesn't play much of a role in combat..

the pvp offense and resistance sounds nice but I recommend buffing the % or introducing new ones that are more viable in the game.

also, it has been a while since the change of durability on these honor backshields were made... I currently have an older one where the durability is actually lower than the current ones in shop, so I am missing a couple of dodge points but I had not bothered to submit a ticket because I hardly use them..

Edited by henrycao, 16 March 2018 - 04:44 PM.

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

The honor backshields actually aren't bad but it doesn't really make sense that they level 180 items when active pvp has always been at max level (and max level was 220 when these backshields came out). Increasing the percent bonuses on these is too excessive as no other backshield even has percent bonuses, but increasing their stats to be on par with atleast level 200 gear seems like a good idea. And yes, the mp stat on the Arumic backshield is pretty garbage.

Edited by Phish, 16 March 2018 - 04:38 PM.

#3 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:51 PM

I agree with you henrycao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users