XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:26 PM

I just switched my RK from IB to full DB build. Please suggest a skill build for a full DB RK starting from Swordsman->LK->RK. I'm not too sure what skills I should and shouldn't have as a full DB RK, some skills I think I really need are lvl 10 Parry and lvl 10 Endure lvl 5 Spear Dynamo and lvl 5 Enchant Blade. I have another RK that can makes runes in the same account so I'm not even sure if I need to have rune mastery at lvl 10. One thing that really confuses me is that since my RK has 1 STR a lot of the skills are useless to me so I don't really know where to put the skills in and I don't just want to waste them.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

http://irowiki.org/~...AandscAHN7sNGK1

These are the essential skills you'll need as RK, rest are optional.

Edited by vividort, 17 March 2018 - 04:23 PM.

#3 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:28 PM

http://irowiki.org/~...AandscAHN7sNGK1

These are the essential skills you'll need as RK, rest are optional.

Thanks. Would it be wise to keep hundred spears even though I'm a full DB RK? 110 Vit 100 Int 120 Dex the rest are 1s. There is room to keep the skill since it is optional but I guess I'm asking if full DB RKs can utilize hundred spear to fight against shadow/holy monsters even without investment in Str.

#4 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

Yes you can. You have the option to put the excess AGI for better spammability, or put them all to STR for more versatility specially when you wanna go solo. Also, I'd go for higher VIT since there's a lot more gears that boost HP + the huge natural HP pool that RK has. Just remember the rule 12.5 HP = 1 SP when comparing gears.

As for the skills, you'll literally drown in the amount of excess skill points so it's up to you to get what you want.

#5 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:23 AM

Yes you can. You have the option to put the excess AGI for better spammability, or put them all to STR for more versatility specially when you wanna go solo. Also, I'd go for higher VIT since there's a lot more gears that boost HP + the huge natural HP pool that RK has. Just remember the rule 12.5 HP = 1 SP when comparing gears.

As for the skills, you'll literally drown in the amount of excess skill points so it's up to you to get what you want.

Thanks for the response. As for AGI would higher AGI matter if I'm kiting when using DB I was assuming that higher AGI is only for when you have near 100% reduction of after cast delay. Right now I have AGI at 1 and I have 55% after cast delay reduction.

#6 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:51 AM

AGI is still important for party play. If you're not rich with DB RK, you're best partying with a minstrel for most efficient play, and especially during leveling 140+ at bio4. With minstrel's string, you need some bits of agi for spam that time

At least get 30agi so you wont be too clunky then.

#7 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:09 AM

the higher your delay reduction is the better your aspd gets to spam DB, aspd is usually only a problem after you get like close to 100% delay reduction, idk if this is accurate but i remember 187 aspd being the usual aspd to reach for DB spam, but im sure agi is the last stat you should mess with for fine tuning of the build.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users