• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 puche

puche

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:59 PM

Really? I just made this class. Can someones whos played ranger since the start of 2018 confirm this?

#2 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:54 AM

rangers are good initial burst dps.. their mobility makes them more flexible than most dps classes.. though they cant compete with a priest, crec or wiz in the long run,,, they do well in the first initial dps but will slowly be overtaken by other classes. It is not that they are bad dps.. it will always depend on your own personal playing style.

#3 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:33 PM

btw you can try diferent classes

most of the poeple have a lot of characters

#4 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:39 PM

They used to be the best DPS but became the ultimate sacrifice of broken classes balancing.

Yes a healer class, such as a priest can easily outdps you.  That is because DoT skills ignore target defense since the beginning of time while gears stats blew the magic power of priests out of proportion of what it was initially intended.  Priests have 3 DoT skills make them do as much as 100k per tick, just try those DoT skills yourself, they give the same damage from Poring to Serenia, add in elemental affects it is way too easy.

When compare to other magic dps classes like cres / sorc / wiz, they are magic classes and they do have DoT skills that ignore target defense.  So there you go.  Not as extreme as compare to priests (which let me remind you, it is a healer class lol) but you still have a hard time outdpsing them if ever.

When compare to Sin or Rogue, they have skills that comes with penetration.  That ignores part of the target defense but still not as good as DoT's 100% ignore defense.  Anyway, rip Ranger 2013-2014.  I don't know what it will take for this DoT madness to get a reasonable balancing it has been years and it get more broken as new cards, +cards and gears add to the increase of magic power. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users