More Ore in Daily quest and dungeon bosses, or a new rune upgrading system - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

More Ore in Daily quest and dungeon bosses, or a new rune upgrading system

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jonasceh

jonasceh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

The amount of Ore we get from Daily quest and bosses is not enough, for the time and effort we give to get the Ore.

Its a bit of a gamble with time, you dont know if you will or will not succed in upgrading the Rune.

You should buff the amount of Ore we get in Daily quest, and give the bosses in Dungeon a promised drop of Ore.

Or change the upgrading system to runes. maybe a certain amount of Ore to upgrade the rune, (and not luck to upgrade it)

This is a plead and a Request.

/Thank you.

#2 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:33 PM

I support this.

It should not be easy, that is fine, but endless grinding and doing dungeons and quests 9999999999999 times... always the same quests and dungeons... for days and months and years....  that is frustrating.

It is even harder now, because the chance to get ore got lower, since we also get gem crafting stuff from the dungeon bosses.

So it would be nice to balance the ore droprate and raise it a bit.

#3 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:14 PM

And it would be nice if we can get quest at spawn in all dg like in SC

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:55 AM

I don't think the rune upgrading system will be changed anytime soon and that's fine. Runes are end game items and they should be difficult to max.

But I would love to see the amount of Paradigm Ores increased in dungeon rewards. Every dungeon quest should always reward with Paradigm Ore plus another random reward (Prismatic Fiber or Lattice; 9th grade bindrunes; equipment; etc)

Also as Duy said, move all of the dungeon quest NPC's into their respective dungeons rather than in DoD and Eucar so we can take the daily quests and return them right in each dungeon.

#5 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:50 AM

Personaly I think it's fine the way it is atleast in concern to the daily quest rewards, but there should be more ways to gain rune refine materials besides doing daily quests and the occasional superboss

Which isnt even worth it by the way after gaining 2 essence instead of the 1 in a effort to reduce the latency issues.
You used to get around 20+ paradigm crates which has turned into around 12 crates for some reason even tho your technically still being rewarded the same amount of essence on paper.

Some proposals and suggestions that were previously made to adress these issues were;

- Random treasure chests inside dungeons (Area's that need to be unlocked first)

- Mining (Gathering, if that update ever comes around) having a small chance to gain ores from       veins while gathering materials such as iron/copper/mythrill/adamant and so forth

- The Disassembling of the face runes for PvM/PvP rune materials (Random reward)

- Increasing the succes chance of refining the runes.

- Perhaps add a additional daily solo quest to kill some monsters or players in certain areas

Edited by Cortiz, 25 March 2018 - 08:00 AM.

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:10 AM

I made a topic about this a few months ago also. You simply don't receive enough ores in comparison to dust, which leaves you with excess amounts of dust that you can't even use. When refining a rune from 1-100 you need 10x as many ores as you need dust, however since daily quests are the main method of obtaining material (since bosses dont always reward ores) you only get 2.5x as many ores as dust, meaning you need to actually obtain 4x the current amount of ores to even be able to spend all of the dust you receive.

Also as jonasceh mentioned, I've thought about an upgrading system that wasn't based on a chance but instead a set amount. For example, instead of needing 64 ores and 5 dust with a 6.6% success, you'd need 1000 ores and 121 dust with a 100% success. However, empowerment shards wouldn't really work well with this so it wouldn't happen.

#7 AmKeke

AmKeke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 03:26 AM

Pls make this happen

#8 iRexha

iRexha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

- The Disassembling of the face runes for PvM/PvP rune materials (Random reward)

Sooo.. you wanna be able to disassemble materials..? That makes no sense..  :hmm:

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

You know what else makes no sense? Materials that are character locked that you can't do anything with,

Edited by Phish, 28 March 2018 - 11:26 AM.

#10 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users