BROKEN PURE SOUL SKILL. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

BROKEN PURE SOUL SKILL.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:35 PM

ANY ETA??? PUSHBACK OR ANY WAY THAT THE USER WILL GO TO ANOTHER CELL.. THE PURE SOUL WILL CANCEL. SOME PLAYERS ALREADY ADDRESS THIS ISSUE AND YOU TOLD THEM THAT THE FIX WAS ALREADY DELIVERED.. WHAT HAPPEN NOW?? this is basic, its a major bug and you seem doesnt care less.this pisses me off. what a poor game

cinamon already saw my post regarding this and just stares at it. https://drive.google...8vSqKQNAnghFJ8q

#2 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

lets sums it up.. the game got an expanded class, the players wants to play it... then suffer from false advertisement due to broken skills, players will report and got disappointed. cmon it's already 2018!!!!!!!!! change for a bit. geez

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:32 AM

Please do not type in caps.

Will need to review the older reports today to double check.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:11 AM

Found the following issues noted:
Pure Soul disappears after getting hit:
Report 1.

Intended effect going by the translation and the postings, that Pure Soul should only disappear after getting hit.

Report 2.

Demonstrating Pure Soul and push back, meaning, it should not go away by push back effects.

Update on kRO:

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...6308&curpage=48

Will make a report to the staff shortly.

Unless things changed in the last few years, selective skill updates usually are included with bigger updates. So expect this to take a bit of time.

Thank you for understanding.

#5 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:43 AM

How about the charm bugs? That is my last question. Please.. Players love to play the expanded classes.. its just that their skills are broken which makes then more hesitant to play it.

I do understand that your team works a lot to improve the game. I love the game and that is why it frustrates us how things fall apart.

I think i should play another game while I wait for the game to improve.. just like i reported and the other 16.2. I dont wanna post more if the team makes false advertisements again about the delivery of the updates.. ill play other games while waiting.. it works for me rather than posting rants like this.

A loyal player.

#6 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:44 AM

Thank you for your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users