Display more buffs and add an exp multiplier indicator - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Display more buffs and add an exp multiplier indicator

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:06 PM

Just a couple of things hit me when I ran a few verdu expert runs a few days back.

1. Display more buffs. I'm pretty sure this has been said before, but it would be nice if there was a toggle to choose if you wanted to see more rows of buffs, think currently you only see 4x4=16? That gets filled pretty easy with myhome buffs. Maybe even let the player set the number of rows of buffs they'd want to see. I'm sure it's confusing to newer players if they go over that limit in buffs and then they don't know if they get new buffs or not.

2. Exp multiplier indicator. Think this would be something really cool to follow. Actually thought of this because I was thinking if I wasted a biscuit when I already had the maximum of buffs displayed (newbie btw). Maybe on top of the hp bar or to the right of the screen, even under exco/gold?

Not important things but things that'd be neat in my opinion.

#2 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:59 PM

Yes, that would actually be something great. About the buffs, why not create a summary buff. If you place your mouse on it you can see all the buffs regrouped that will be displayed as a list. For example if you have many MS buffs, let's say +10% and +5%, and let's say 10% ATK and 8% ATK it would be like that:

Movement Speed: +15%

Attack: +18%

[Stat name]: [Total amount for the different buffs]

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

Yes, that would actually be something great. About the buffs, why not create a summary buff. If you place your mouse on it you can see all the buffs regrouped that will be displayed as a list. For example if you have many MS buffs, let's say +10% and +5%, and let's say 10% ATK and 8% ATK it would be like that:

Movement Speed: +15%

Attack: +18%

[Stat name]: [Total amount for the different buffs]

Maybe combining say myhome buffs, party buffs and any other similar buffs in to ones that'd show them all would be nice. I think it's also cool seeing different buff sources as separate buffs though even if they give the same stat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users