Good Evening Ragnarok 3-26-2018 - Page 4 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Evening Ragnarok 3-26-2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#76 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:59 AM

I appreciate the communication.

All the best with the implementation.

#77 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Quit

Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:54 AM

Warpportal theres any chance you guys make a big update, asking Kro those missing files?
Since this year we just get the 16.2 here?

Theres so many stuff we are behind

#78 SoulL1

SoulL1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:48 AM

I'm confused. Why make it character bound? I really found it convenient passing the Tokens around when doing instances with my characters. I carry all the tokens on one character every instance then pass them to the other characters within the account after finishing the instance.

#79 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:54 AM

People were getting tokens on all their alts and stocking them up on their desired characters, so for example 9 alts = 90 free daily tokens. The point is that you'll have to spend money from 10 tokens onwards, which seems fair.

#80 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:59 AM

I'm confused. Why make it character bound? I really found it convenient passing the Tokens around when doing instances with my characters. I carry all the tokens on one character every instance then pass them to the other characters within the account after finishing the instance.

this is pretty much why it's made account bound >< 

#81 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

This is the issue why we have this discussion!

*facepalm!*

Edited by KianS, 29 March 2018 - 06:00 AM.

#82 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:31 AM

Good Evening Ragnarok Online!

As were ending the month we are preparing some updates and changes to Chaos and Thor.

(All notes are subject to change)

Merry Badger

• Currently were looking at preparing a weekly special option that will automatically change depending on the time of day.
  • Changing the Way VIP Tokens of Siegfried Happen
    • VIP Tokens become character bound
    • VIP Tokens lose all weight
    • VIP Tokens are no longer rental
    • NPC will no longer give the character 10 VIP tokens but rather top up the user TO 10 VIP tokens.
    • All these changes combined will return the VIP tokens to a single stack.

• Currently 16.2 is being prepared for Sakray. We expect to have it up later this week.
  • Included in this Sakray Update will be the next set of OCP Items for Testing.
  • We will be creating an info page as well as a gdoc for distributing information

Statement Regarding Other Issues:

As you may have noticed ticket resolution times have been getting slower for the last month. Unfortunately this is due to our need to audit everything capable of editing game data in a manner outside normal play. The GMs will be spending this week catching up on tickets. There may be a period where they can offer very limited support for tickets due to these audits again in the future.

Does fix of gene's cannon cart formula include in 16.2 patch?

#83 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:31 AM

Unfortunately this is due to our need to audit everything capable of editing game data in a manner outside normal play.

I don't quite understand this, does this mean the GM team is finally taking meaningful action towards cheats/other 3rd party programs? Or am I misreading this entirely

#84 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:35 AM

I don't quite understand this, does this mean the GM team is finally taking meaningful action towards cheats/other 3rd party programs? Or am I misreading this entirely

Maybe GM item creation logs and things of similar nature due to the duping situation on RE:Start?

#85 NameChange28947

NameChange28947

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

Lolwut? Have you actually tried NOT wearing any phen effect gear while getting mobbed?

I just tried not wearing and it does not cance, sad that people i'm asking ingame are giving me false information :p_cry: l.  No more long cast penalty on the positive side.  :rice: so  thank you good sir. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users