How To Make Money Whit My GX? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How To Make Money Whit My GX?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rendom01

Rendom01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:39 AM

Hi guys,

I went back to the river, I had stopped playing, I have a gx lvl 131, I would like to know where I could make money with this pj and in what way, I mean daily that could make me generate money, if you can give me tips and places and things to sell that people buy.
And what team do you recommend, the build is from RC, I thought to do another MA gx they told me it's cheaper, but I have no problem in having 2 gx, I do not have a lot of equipment that I would be recommended to look for, I mean if there is a order of priority for the team, I thought to go for the Rideword Hat, thank you very much.

I went back to the river, I had stopped playing, I have a gx lvl 131, I would like to know where I could make money with this pj and in what way, I mean daily that could make me generate money, if you can give me tips and places and things to sell that people buy.

#2 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:09 AM

MA and RC can fit the same stat and skill build. They really only differ in gear choice. Katar works just fine for MA tho for leveling purposes.

You should aim to get enforcer shoes, thanatos katar and other life/sp steal items such as rideword hat and evil dragon armor. HBP is good as always. 

I would prioritize leveling for now as farming gets easier the stronger you are.

After 140:

you can do the full royal banquest dailies that can net you a abusive robe/flattery robe every couple of weeks(you can do kitchen dailies on any lv100+ char for easy tokens). There should also be a new chapter in the royal banquest quest line very soon that unlocks more dailies with new robes that one can farm, so get on that when it's available.

The first 4 dark worms in faceworm instance should also be doable without really good gear. They drop 4 unslotted /slotted faceworm skin that goes for 3-5m minimum each. Once you get higher level and good gear you can also kill the queen and do horror toy factory for chances at mystical albums.

#3 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:00 PM

gx friend owns almost all instances 

if you can invest on enforcer shoes and meteor assault build this will give you high damage and will be cheap in the long run

if you don't want to invest on enforcer and MA you're looking at buying poison bottles and using that pre renewal skill EDP to boost anything and may be expensive in the long run

up to you, but the most profitable for me is faceworm (6 skins at 4m each), nct (whatever drops at kimi), ogh (if you can run it fast enough) ~ coagulated, temporal boot (make them yourself as you might be able to make something VERY EXPENSIVE to sell other than selling coagulated and all 

#4 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:56 AM

What do you mean by investing in Enforcer Shoe? It is even cheaper than RWH, maybe +9 one as well.

Just focus on leveling during 130. 140 do Verus Daily for level and FWQ for some Zeny.

#5 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:51 AM

i mean invest on it, cause enforcer isn't the end of the purchase.. gotta need 2 handed weapons as well and all that for the meteor build

#6 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

What about cast delay reduction gears?

Edited by KianS, 05 April 2018 - 12:27 AM.

#7 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:52 AM

I'm loyal to RC lol, not sure abt MA build

If ur budget is limited, u can take a look at my vids

I'll update OGH and NTF runs in a few days

GFSS price pretty high and sells really good nowadays

#8 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 12:56 AM

here: https://irowiki.org/...i/Sara's_Memory

if you are rush invest time on here, no cash just time to make this...
First you need to create a 1 account 15 character level 99 assassin,
dont get them to rebirth.. direct quest 3rd job class.. Assassin>Guillotine x.. level the 15 GX not rebirth to level 100...
Now go to this sarah memory instance everyday
all 15 GX using rolling cutter as killing..if you can Steal the monsters there there would be extra loots..
Main Loots are the Food item drops that sell on NPC at higher price using overcharge merchant skill
you can make a total of 800k-900k per GX so making a total again of 900k x 15 GX = 14m per accout per day.
and it only takes 10 to 15 mins of your play time per GX so 15 mins x15 Gx = you know the math

so in 1 month of continues farming 14m x 30 days= you know the math
enjoy farming
already making this and the result is super fast instant zenny every day and planning to add 1 more account making again 15 assassin>GX

"sadly the non-rebirth 3rd class job change is not working now due to 4rth class update maybe"

Edited by smurpet, 26 December 2023 - 02:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users