Maps that could use some Buffs and/or Hunting Boards - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maps that could use some Buffs and/or Hunting Boards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 CharlieLovesU

CharlieLovesU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:17 PM

hijacking my previous post and editing it.

So I wanted to start a discussion on what maps could use some slight buffs and or hunting boards to make them more viable to farm even if only for specific classes. In a perfect world (read: unrealistic) almost every map will have a reason to be farmed at some point by SOMEONE or at least be competitively viable so we can spread out when maps get crowded. 

The boards and guild dungeon boards were a great addition to the game and I've found myself leveling in different places more and more based on what class I'm playing rather than just going straight Knight + Leech. (although Knight + Leech is still very good) . 

I want to say that these are just MY personal experiences and ideas, and there are probably many more that could use buffs so people have a reason to farm those maps. Feel free to add to my list if you want. ^.^

Maps:

- Niflheim Field 01/02 (great for Crusaders, but outclassed by everything later on except Geffen Guild Dungeon)

- Clock Tower (could use hunting boards for all, bring back High Orc pulling parties and give Hunters/Snipers a great spot with Penomena)

- Sphinx (hunting boards would be cool as well, Anubis boards would help solo leveling Monks/Turn Undead Priests, not that there are many doing that, but still)

- Turtle Island, Louyang, Kunlun, Beach Dungeons (give us a reason to go here)

Again, just my personal experience with things.  

Edited by CharlieLovesU, 11 April 2018 - 05:26 AM.

#2 CharlieLovesU

CharlieLovesU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:26 AM

edit bump

#3 Kashural

Kashural

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:05 AM

Geffenia might be an option too.

Would be great for lvling Sniper, or pulling parties.

Maybe even add it to the dungeon warper so you don't need to do the stupid long and useless sign quest^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users