Invisibility Skill "Fatal" Bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Invisibility Skill "Fatal" Bug

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:51 PM

(Bad English below, sry :/)

Hello,

A lot of days ago, i've got the Invisibility skill for my Shadow Chaser, that allows me to attack while i'm invisible, but this skills natturaly is very useless on most cases because consumes 2% of sp per sec (i can refill my sp with manananggal card..) and don't allows me to use potions, so if an demon, insect or boss monster see me, i'll die soon and i've discovered 1 bug below:

If you cast invisibility, naturally you are immune for the most detect skills like Runwatch and Sight, BUT, if a monster cast Sight on you, the invisibility mode turn off and makes you vulnerable to everybody, and the most annoying thing is you can not use any potion even if you got detected and the skill keep consuming all of your SP..

Some screenshots below:

My stats without any equip or skills

Spoiler

Casting Invisibility before to get detected

Spoiler

Now i got detected

Spoiler

And i have +100 crit while the invisibility take my SP out

Spoiler

Edited by SrRinio, 01 April 2018 - 12:52 PM.

#2 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:30 AM

Any opinion or something? :/ This skill can't stay with this bug making SCs (Mainly Auto-Caster Chasers) more useless than they are in a party or solo...

#3 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

Don't get your hopes up, surely bugs like this will be thrown on top of other bugs infesting iRO without resolution.

I suggest to just forget about invisibility right now and focus on other skills like Body Painting since it is an AoE skill and has 63% chance(at lvl 5) to blind enemies. I barely remember if this works w/ monsters though, I have to test it again

Edited by Usurper, 04 April 2018 - 12:12 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

This has been reported a long time ago here.

Possibly related to the weight of the skills used by the monsters, I will make a note to the staff but it is likely to require studio intervention.

#5 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:59 PM

6 years man

#6 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:13 AM

Don't get your hopes up, surely bugs like this will be thrown on top of other bugs infesting iRO without resolution.

I suggest to just forget about invisibility right now and focus on other skills like Body Painting since it is an AoE skill and has 63% chance(at lvl 5) to blind enemies. I barely remember if this works w/ monsters though, I have to test it again

The Invisibility can be a good skill if you use on right moments, like with biolab monsters or in WOE... and why a debuff skill to replace an offensive skill? '-'

This has been reported a long time ago here.

Possibly related to the weight of the skills used by the monsters, I will make a note to the staff but it is likely to require studio intervention.

Ty Cinnamon <3

6 years man

Better late than never :v

#7 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:53 AM

The Invisibility can be a good skill if you use on right moments, like with biolab monsters or in WOE... and why a debuff skill to replace an offensive skill? '-'

NVM.

Edited by Usurper, 05 April 2018 - 05:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users