Terra Gloria Update Station - Page 8 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 24 votes

Terra Gloria Update Station

• Please log in to reply
479 replies to this topic

#176 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:27 PM

If by respond you mean jump ship, then yes.

If the cash flow dries up, they won't jump ship, they will send us a slotted TSOD.

#177 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:43 PM

If the cash flow dries up they will just implement MVP cards in the cash shop, don't know why you guys think them not getting money = more/faster updates. Have you thought of the other solution they can do? Implement more cash shop items that people on this server can't refuse. 

#178 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Well if you cant bring those updates is time to become in Togashi and go to Hiatus and back after of finish dragon quest and just come back to checl the same -_- happen to back hiatus again over and over.

#179 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

If the cash flow dries up they will just implement MVP cards in the cash shop, don't know why you guys think them not getting money = more/faster updates. Have you thought of the other solution they can do? Implement more cash shop items that people on this server can't refuse. 

and then people who left their servers cause direct mvp cards in cash shop leave and we have less people but it will never get to that point people just say they will boycott but still buy and even if they did its just the minority not enough to effect greatly  :heh:

#180 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

they sent a partial update from 16.2 to a server with 16.1 episodic update, now they denied the rest of partial updates.

the update from kRO is not in an order, they dont follow their own schedule,

clearly kRO never care about this server, what they want is just money.

Are you going to skip next Enriched/Bunny event with me? :c

#181 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:56 PM

We have heard your feedback and were asking the studio what it would take to get the following included in the 16.2 Update.

The problem isn't whether or not you guys hear our feedback, it's whether or not the developers hear our feedback and do something about it. They're the ones deflating the ball that's in their court.

#182 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:04 PM

Thanks Campitor! Hopefully more to come on a weekly basis at least until we are not so behind.

#183 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:42 PM

Gravity Corp:

• Revenue? Up nearly x3 in 2017 compared to 2016.
  • Stock value? Up to currently $85 USD, compared to literally $4 USD in 2016, not to mention the fact the value reached $110 USD earlier in 2018.
  • Customer Satisfaction? Declining on every single server, including their own, with the korean development team having to publish an apology that they have been ignoring Renewal after the release of Zero.

Will have to reserve judgment until the next 20-F comes out. Which should be sometime this month.

Revenue =/= Net Profit though. All that revenue means is they didn't take a loss last year. They still have a tremendous amount of overhead from all the flops and spin offs they do, accounting for <1% of their revenue. Their stock appreciated when they were acquired by GungHo. Doubt it was anything performance based.

iRO earned the least revenue compared to the other regions. The award for the most goes to Taiwan / Hong Kong. China #1. But average CCU for that region TANKED the last 3 quarters. Curious to see what it is now. It went from 31k in Q3 2016 to 15k by the end of the year. YIKES.

Guess the point is you can boycott all you want, its probably just going to result in GRVY cutting their losses. They are focused on new games now. Trying to find the "next big thing". RO1 is a dated liability in their eyes.

#184 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:04 PM

Will have to reserve judgment until the next 20-F comes out. Which should be sometime this month.

Revenue =/= Net Profit though. All that revenue means is they didn't take a loss last year. They still have a tremendous amount of overhead from all the flops and spin offs they do, accounting for <1% of their revenue. Their stock appreciated when they were acquired by GungHo. Doubt it was anything performance based.

iRO earned the least revenue compared to the other regions. The award for the most goes to Taiwan / Hong Kong. China #1. But average CCU for that region TANKED the last 3 quarters. Curious to see what it is now. It went from 31k in Q3 2016 to 15k by the end of the year. YIKES.

Guess the point is you can boycott all you want, its probably just going to result in GRVY cutting their losses. They are focused on new games now. Trying to find the "next big thing". RO1 is a dated liability in their eyes.

Always look for Japanese brands to avoid disappointments 

#185 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:15 PM

We have heard your feedback and were asking the studio what it would take to get the following included in the 16.2 Update.

New Rebellion Weapons - Previously we were told that they were part of the 16.2 Update
Double Attack Critical Update - http://ro.gnjoy.com/...ew.asp?seq=6726
Mechanic and Rune Knight Balance Changes - http://ro.gnjoy.com/...q=204&curpage=1
Geneticist Balance Changes - http://ro.gnjoy.com/...q=218&curpage=1
Shadow Chase Balance Changes -http://ro.gnjoy.com/...q=217&curpage=1

To us we believe that the balance changes are the biggest selling point of the update and will do more to drive user insert and satisfaction over the story content. So we have forwarded your feedback on this subject in order to request the content you want.

Great news Campitor!  Thanks for keeping us updated

#186 BlackEdge

BlackEdge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

would anyone translate the update log pls

#187 Cyberrok

Cyberrok

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1265 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:15 AM

A quick translation what I've seen there for Homun is Pyro lv 10 has 240 atk and Homun max lv 175, sera's PK will increase duration from 60s to 120s. Several skills which has max lv of 5 will be increase to 10, you can also chose multiple target by alt click instead of single target

#188 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:28 AM

has OCP been released on sakray? I need my fix  :heh: .

#189 roromi

roromi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:07 PM

OCP on sakray camp

#190 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:17 PM

yall-got-any-more-of-them-ocp-on-sakray.

#191 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:05 PM

OCP on sakray camp

^
so whats new?

#192 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:25 PM

^
so whats new?

from his/her post sounds like they want campitor to put OCP on sakray just me maybe

#193 roromi

roromi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:51 PM

None atm

#194 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

They usually seem to add things in at night, maybe so they can run out of the office and hope nothing blows up like in the movies.

#195 ChainsOfHeaven

ChainsOfHeaven

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

Asian gaming copanies tend to respond to outcry more than anything. Gamers flood social media and downvote youtube, etc. until the company gives in. Works pretty much every time. 
Stopping spending will just make them push appealing things for the whales out there like Diskence said. MvP cards, you name it. Campitor probably has a hard time stopping the push now.

#196 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:31 PM

We never really got an info page yesterday so ig no ocp stuff today either =\

#197 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:40 PM

OP Updated Regarding the Schedule.

Calendar can be found here: https://forums.warpp...newal-calendar/

TL:DR Were translating all that we received last night to get it ready for Sakray. It will be ready tomorrow.

#198 roromi

roromi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

Rlease the namea of the ocp items camp so we can search in advance

#199 evenlight

evenlight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:34 PM

So who still remember the costume come with 16.1?? The time decor? It's been a whole year and 16.2 is coming soon, you still unable to fix a small bug. Nice.

#200 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:34 PM

Any news on what the meeting between the studio and their programming team came up with Camp?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users