How to buy KPs/WPE? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to buy KPs/WPE?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSleepy Bird Cage Manor
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:32 AM

Hi. Been here in iRO for 3 months now. Uhm, I don't know how to buy KPs/WPEs. I'm from the Philippines so, is it possible to buy it using prepaid cards? Like Globe/Smart Load cards? :questionmark:

Saw this link: [Snip] <-- is this legit? :questionmark:

Please help. Thanks. :thx:

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 April 2018 - 09:45 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed URL.

#2 Makarov009

Makarov009

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTARDIS, Everywhere and Everywhen
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:48 AM

If a credit card is not an option you can open a http://www.mol.com/ account. You can load that up by exchanging real money for credit at any store that supports Mol Points. Usually Load Central or Netopia has them. Hope this helps!

#3 Joepz

Joepz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:01 AM

I recently purchased WPE via Payeasy/Dragonpay as payment method. In my experience, i bought 1,500 WPE (P 649.80) and paid it at Bayad Center (you can also pay at LBC). Just tell them that you're transacting with DragonPay and they'll give you a transaction form.

Edited by Joepz, 04 April 2018 - 06:42 AM.

#4 TerraAlba

TerraAlba

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:21 AM

if your from the PH.

register to MOL points (website)

to top-up:

go to any Load central outlet (ex. SM computer cafe (100% chance), any computer cafe(80%) etc..etc.. ask them if the haveMOL-LC%20Logo.png )

they gonna send you the PIN(your purchase amount) via Cellphone txt(any sim),

and then  enter TOP-up in warportal then purchase WP then select payment via Mol points. ► PIN:

please dont forget your MOL username/password.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:49 AM

Hi. Been here in iRO for 3 months now. Uhm, I don't know how to buy KPs/WPEs. I'm from the Philippines so, is it possible to buy it using prepaid cards? Like Globe/Smart Load cards? :questionmark:

Saw this link: [Snip] <-- is this legit? :questionmark:

Please help. Thanks. :thx:

Hello,

The suggestions posted in this thread should be legit enough. In future please do not link that URL here as it promotes RMT and that is strictly prohibited.

#6 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

why don't you just join filipino groups in facebook like thor's. get help from them filipinos 

#7 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:56 PM

If a credit card is not an option you can open a http://www.mol.com/ account. You can load that up by exchanging real money for credit at any store that supports Mol Points. Usually Load Central or Netopia has them. Hope this helps!

I recently purchased WPE via Payeasy/Dragonpay as payment method. In my experience, i bought 1,500 WPE (P 649.80) and paid it at Bayad Center (you can also pay at LBC). Just tell them that you're transacting with DragonPay and they'll give you a transaction form.if your from the PH.

register to MOL points (website)

to top-up:

go to any Load central outlet (ex. SM computer cafe (100% chance), any computer cafe(80%) etc..etc.. ask them if the haveMOL-LC%20Logo.png )

they gonna send you the PIN(your purchase amount) via Cellphone txt(any sim),

and then  enter TOP-up in warportal then purchase WP then select payment via Mol points. ► PIN:

please dont forget your MOL username/password.

Hi again. Thanks for the suggestions. :thx:  Would try to mol.com/payeasy/dragonpay as payment method. I was actually looking for a Netopia branch last night somewhere here Lagro-Fairview? Didn't find one. :sob:  T_T anyway, I'll try all options available. Can't have credit card at the moment, low-earning teacher, have to save. lol. :heh:

Hello,

The suggestions posted in this thread should be legit enough. In future please do not link that URL here as it promotes RMT and that is strictly prohibited.

sorry Cinnamon.  :p_swt:

why don't you just join filipino groups in facebook like thor's. get help from them filipinos 

Wait.. Whuuut? :p_idea: Didn't know there was one. :omg:  And I don't spend much time in FB these days. :p_angel:  Can you share the link please? :rice:

#8 daryljaeger

daryljaeger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

you can also try bokupay (using your mobile number). However, test your number first if they will accept it. If they do, this is one of the most convenient method. :)

#9 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:33 PM

okay na po pala. ang damiiiii page ng Thor.  :p_laugh:  :p_swt:

#10 tfimpossible

tfimpossible

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 11:35 PM

you can also try bokupay (using your mobile number). However, test your number first if they will accept it. If they do, this is one of the most convenient method. :)

will try bokupay later. thanks! :rice:  :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users