Destroyer skill Nuclear and Particle Cannon suggestion. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Destroyer skill Nuclear and Particle Cannon suggestion.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:18 AM

Hello there guys. I played destroyer for some hours and I watched my best friend playing destroyer and we were thinking to suggest something about the awakening skills of this class cuz they are kinda... useless? dunno, that's the first thing that came to my mind cuz its... "Awakening" it must be a good one.

​1)Nuclear : I saw that the Nuclear skill leaves a cloud behind (well its a nuclear bomb) but only attacks once and the damage isn't that good at all. we were thinking that adding an effect like the spin it bear! would improve it a lot. actually it would make it pretty neat. 

2)Particle Cannon : actually this skill is fine but I think it would be better to be a summoning skill. like you summon the cannon and it fires on its one as if you have it programmed or something like that. but yeah I don't really complain about this one.

well in general I think the awakening skills must be really good skills since they are the final job's abilities which means they should be master level skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users