Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:47 AM

Hey!

Would it be possible to create an option in the settings that will let you chose if you want to display pets?

Since pets aren't displayed in PvP areas, I believe it is possible to not display pets in regular maps as well. Though, I don't know what behavior it would have with the pet skills.

#2 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

well... hiding your pet is kinda... weird. I can understand hiding armor or weapon but.... a pet? like a dragon pet... or a Pegasus pet.... really this seems weird to me.

#3 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:58 PM

well... hiding your pet is kinda... weird. I can understand hiding armor or weapon but.... a pet? like a dragon pet... or a Pegasus pet.... really this seems weird to me.

Because putting on one Black Dragon Lord circlet for Sorcerer with large blades, then a Dark Magician hat (which is made of some sort of cloth) on top of it, then a lovely Couple cap for cosmetics and to hide the blades and pointy hat, and all of this fitting on one head, is perfectly normal.

Edit: it does sound sarcastic, but please do not take it as an attack in any way! It is simply one way to look at it.

Edited by XiongmaoLin, 13 April 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#4 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

Because putting on one Black Dragon Lord circlet for Sorcerer with large blades, then a Dark Magician hat (which is made of some sort of cloth) on top of it, then a lovely Couple cap for cosmetics and to hide the blades and pointy hat, and all of this fitting on one head, is perfectly normal.

Edit: it does sound sarcastic, but please do not take it as an attack in any way! It is simply one way to look at it.

don't worry, I laughed before I saw the edit xD

#5 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:10 AM

@BlackDragonLord: Because huge pets are annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users