Patch Notes v657
Item Reinforcement System
Equipment items can now have their durability upgraded up to 100 through item reinforcement!
- Item reinforcement services are offered by [Armor Merchant] Saki in Junon Polis.
- Item durability can increase on success or decrease on failure by up to 5 levels per reinforcement attempt.
- Items that fail a reinforcement attempt will not drop below 1 durability.
- Items with 0 durability are considered to be damaged beyond repair and cannot be reinforced.
- Reinforcement Powder - Used to reinforce items at all levels of durability; Uncommon tier.
- Reinforcement Alloy (Sn) - Used to reinforce items up to 40 durability; Rare tier.
- Reinforcement Alloy (Cr) - Used to reinforce items up to 60 durability; Rare tier.
- Reinforcement Alloy (Mn) - Used to reinforce items up to 80 durability; Rare tier.
- Reinforcement Alloy (Ti) - Used to reinforce items up to 100 durability; Rare tier.
- Reinforcement Compound - Boosts success rate on a reinforcement attempt.
- Reinforcement Protector - Prevents item durability from degrading on a failed reinforcement attempt.
- Corrected an exploit which allowed paradigm runes to be traded under specific conditions.
- Corrected issues with Uncommon and Very Rare tier item drops for monsters in Game Arena dungeons.
- Sailor School Costume [New!]Spoiler
- Sleeping Cloud Costume [New!]Spoiler
- Easter Bunny Costume
- Heroic Meanie Costume
- Heroic Punk Costume
- Guardian Behemoth Costume
- Heavenly Soldier Costume
- Red Magician Costume
- White Ninja Costume
- Celestial Adornment
- Fox Wing