Would anyone Subscribe 180Days VIP just to get banned? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Would anyone Subscribe 180Days VIP just to get banned?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Harri2017

Harri2017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:14 PM

As topic, i subscribed 180days vip for my brewer because i think she needs to lvl up for higher success rate for brewing, this morning i tried to log in but i got this message 'prohibited login until 2067' , i sent a ticket and warportal replied me saying i am using 3rd party program.

my last login was yesterday noon ( about 23 hours ago), vending my glistening coat, before that i bought 1000 Giant fly wing from random player in eden for quite a cheap price ( very good deal instead, he never bargain when i tried to push the price down).

Would anyone in this game spend almost AUD100++ just to get banned? 

ps: she's a pure brewer, no killing skills

#2 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:58 PM

yes!

and file ticket to support staff :)

#3 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:01 PM

2067 Perma ban right ?

#4 Harri2017

Harri2017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

2067 Perma ban right ?

yes perma

#5 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

as far as i know, 

perma ban caused by rmt , paying from illegal source, buying illegal / duped items 

if its just in-game offense, you might get temporary ban 2020

like botting.

Edited by Silvianna, 18 April 2018 - 07:42 PM.

#6 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:44 PM

Perma ban indeed... The rule is a bit twisted in RO.. The burden of proof is on the one who denies and not on the one who declares. The principle is "You're considered guilty unless proven innocent".. Hahaha  :heh:

#7 Harri2017

Harri2017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

Perma ban indeed... The rule is a bit twisted in RO.. The burden of proof is on the one who denies and not on the one who declares. The principle is "You're considered guilty unless proven innocent".. Hahaha  :heh:

how to prove that i am innocent?? i didn't log in until 20 hours or so later....

#8 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

In all fairness buddy, those who implement 2067 prohibition are quite good investigators unless you're much better twisting things. Your evidence will be as simple as screenshots/videos or even words. But I assume you don't even have a screenshot or video so its more likely you'll end up defending yourself through words.

#9 Harri2017

Harri2017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:14 PM

In all fairness buddy, those who implement 2067 prohibition are quite good investigators unless you're much better twisting things. Your evidence will be as simple as screenshots/videos or even words. But I assume you don't even have a screenshot or video so its more likely you'll end up defending yourself through words.

I know that, not sure what can I do now, 180 days of vip used not even a week, and this happen. If I did use 3rd party program or bots, i would just keep my mouth shut and do nothing. I am literally paying AUD100+ just to get y account banned, for maybe buying 1000 Giant Fly Wings from random player in Eden 1st floor, or selling my glistening coat too expensive at the price of 80k each, just unffair

#10 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:21 PM

That gwing sold in eden are not in the box. He got thousands of them which are not in the box. And why?

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:35 PM

Greetings Harri2017,

Unfortunately, we will not be able here on forums to assist with ticket handling or account suspensions, and this is due to privacy and security concerns.

To properly address your issue, please append an appeal to your current pending ticket, ask the staff politely again to look into your case and if there is any chance to recover the account in question.

Remember to not spam the ticket or create multiple tickets of the same as that will hinder the ongoing investigation.

If you have questions about the ticketing system please feel free to contact any active VMod on forums.

This topic is getting closed.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users