About Job 70 Archievement and Bountys - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

About Job 70 Archievement and Bountys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

1)   

Hello. Me proposal is to make the old battle manual from the 70 job archievement into a Storage-able  insted of character bound. Is useless and a waste of space in inventory because u reach 70 job with the 99 LvL. Please make it usefull for the other characters in the same account. 

2) 

About Bounty boards missions. If we could make it to pick beteween 150 and 300 hunt. Because is really awfull to go anolian clock tower map waste a key just to stay for no more than 10 minutes. Also was the same problem at majorus mission. Because the time u spend to get to the map was at least the same to do the count kill. So if we could make all hunting boards pick able beteween 150 kills and 300 kills please. 

Thx and wish this happend in a near future.

Edited by Kureiya, 22 April 2018 - 06:34 AM.

#2 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:15 AM

Regarding 1: the text says you get it at 99/70, but that's wrong - I'm not sure what the required base lvl is, but I remember someone saying 90 - not that you'd get job70 by then, but you can still use it before getting 99. (I redeemed it as soon as I hit job70, at 97/98, don't remember exactly)

#3 Alezzia

Alezzia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:46 PM

Regarding 1: the text says you get it at 99/70, but that's wrong - I'm not sure what the required base lvl is, but I remember someone saying 90 - not that you'd get job70 by then, but you can still use it before getting 99. (I redeemed it as soon as I hit job70, at 97/98, don't remember exactly)

The first part completes when you hit 99 as a nontrans. From that point on you only need to reach job 70 to obtain the manual, no matter what your base level is.

As for the hunting boards, simply changing the location of the boards or adding additional boards on the maps that the mobs are on would fix said issue.

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

my question is why a job 70 char needs a battle manual. 

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:58 AM

The battle manuals was intended for Gunslinger's and ninjas who hit job 70 earlier on but yea it kinda a lousy reward for normal classes as most are job 70 either when they 99 or almost right before, and some after alrdy 99

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users