• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tiger5012

tiger5012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:21 PM

Started Job Change and got to the item collecting part. The problem is that I've been grinding the mob for almost 4 hours now haven't gotten the items. I've heard about the difficulty of the battle part of the job change but nothing about the item collection part. Is it supposed to be this hard or there something wrong going on?

p.s. I have had both accessories on the whole time and I'm pretty sure I didn't skip over the drops. I'm also partying with my maestro alt, if that changes anything.

#2 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Your HW must be the primary killer for Naga and Golem, if you have additional killers they may screw up item drop. Also the drop rate is extremely low, Id recommend you to pop HE Bubble Gum.

#3 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:19 PM

I had to reskill to get waterball, safety wall, and quagmire so i can easilly hunt them. Didnt have an HE gum that time, it took me 2 days 2-3 hour hunting sessions to get what i needed. Goodluck with the hunting.

#4 tiger5012

tiger5012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

Your HW must be the primary killer for Naga and Golem, if you have additional killers they may screw up item drop. Also the drop rate is extremely low, Id recommend you to pop HE Bubble Gum.

My Maestro's just doing strings, but I was able to get the bradium drop.

It's weird me how difficult this job change is compared to all the other ones tho. I'm just glad I'm not the only one, thanks for the advice!

#5 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:03 PM

You must complete the task with honor to deserve being a Warlock!

intopic: if anyone is looking for any help here too, these mobs can be defeated too with Storm Gust Lv1 then Jupitel Thunder. Its single target kill, but ensure you to being alive if you are geardless.

#6 carbinemortiser

carbinemortiser

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • LocationAvalon
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:13 AM

^ this is what I did when I was only missing the bradium drop. Took me about 2 hours to get both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users