Weekly Maintenance has bee scheduled for this Wednesday, May 9th at 1:00 PM PDT. Maintenance notes for the week will be posted as soon as they become available.
For Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
Maintenance is scheduled to begin by 1300 UTC-0700
Maintenance is scheduled to complete by 1700 UTC-0700
* Due to the late start maintenance may complete a little later than scheduled by 1745 UTC-0700
Updates will be applied during the maintenance today.
Note: The client patch will be applied before the end of maintenance.
You must launch the client normally via UPDATERUSA.EXE to receive the update.
You may be unable to log on without the update.
* Steam users run UPDATERUSA.EXE automatically.
* WarpPortal users use the Requiem shortcut to run UPDATERUSA.EXE or directly from the Requiem folder.
- (Mothers Day Event is still in production now and should start next week)
- Further Debugging on Premium Service
Note: For users enjoying the benefit of Premium without having obtained and used a Premium item:
(The Premium remaining time in error will be set to expire after 24 hours rather than simply being removed)
* This will occur over the course of the week upon confirmation of fixes being patched today
Note: Any user that has ever used a 3, 5, 7, 30, 90, or 180 Day Premium item should see no change
- King Mushroom NPC has not been available at its set location
* An attempt to fix this will be included in the update today
- Reinforcing Week Bonus Set
An additional +50% will be given to success chances for reinforcing until next maintenance
- Item Mall limited sale items will change
More details to post here later...
- The Ion Fire Tree of North Hammerine Wood will soon lure Aeternum Temperions to the searing hot breath of the sleeping hulk underneath it!
A Doom Cheras Field Raid will begin soon in similar fashion to the successful Biskra Field Raid in the previous week
Details with information about where and how to participate will be posted here and in game prior to the event beginning and during the course of the event.
Full Maintenance Notes can be found here!