• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:57 PM

Wanted to know if there are any current RG guides? To me they look like a good time, I main RK so I probably should have enough items to hold out. But in terms of building a build what in the planet do I do. 

Lol, I looked at the guide above and it looks outdated.

Thank you for the help guys,

Wolf

Edited by MikeWolf, 01 May 2018 - 12:58 PM.

#2 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:33 AM

Yeah I'm actually in the process of building one myself right now. I think it really depends on what you want to accomplish, but I think building around PDM is a fairly safe bet right now with how much utility you get out of def pierce (luck). 

#3 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:52 AM

I was thinking that, to build around PDM. But I also want to build around Seraphim too. I have a few gelerdrias that I use, I can use those and improvise lol What weps to use for htis class? Is cannon spear any good?

Yeah I'm actually in the process of building one myself right now. I think it really depends on what you want to accomplish, but I think building around PDM is a fairly safe bet right now with how much utility you get out of def pierce (luck). 

#4 Beanbean

Beanbean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk / Ygg

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:00 AM

Yeah I pretty much think imperial ring + spear is the only way to go, boosts my damage an absurd amount. Cannon spear is great. Level 5 and I can one shot in magma 2 easily. Scaraba might be two shot, not sure yet but I haven't been using elemental advantage so I'll have to see. 

#5 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:03 PM

That's cool, I think I have an idea on how to start. I just don't know how to build. I'll look at the guide above and see what I can find.

Yeah I pretty much think imperial ring + spear is the only way to go, boosts my damage an absurd amount. Cannon spear is great. Level 5 and I can one shot in magma 2 easily. Scaraba might be two shot, not sure yet but I haven't been using elemental advantage so I'll have to see. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users